This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

I'm Stardust. I'm terrible when it comes to telling people about myself, but here's a try

If I had to put a label on my beliefs I guess I'd be an "eclectic pagan". I observe the eight sabbats, and my spirituality is connected to the changing of the seasons, nature and the movement of the cosmos. I've been walking a spiritual path for about three years now
    "Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer,
    The future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Re: Hey

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to our vessel, Stardust!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thanks guys. Here's a little more details about myself that I didn't mention in my OP:

I'm in my early twenties, I'm from the Southeastern United States and I'm still in the "broom closet". The area I live in is very conservative, unfortunately
        "Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer,
        The future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Comment

Welcome!
          And don't worry, a lot of us are still in the broom closet, there's no pressure about that!
          baah.

Comment

Welcome!

Nare your sig is hilarious BTW.

Comment

Hi Stardust! I'm a fellow newbie and I'm also from the Southeast. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Stardust and jenimac! I'm another newbie from the SE! You will enjoy it here!

Comment

Working...
                X