Prayers for Kitties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prayers for Kitties

Hope the Kitty is okay, lost mine to coyotes last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
      Actually, I do have some news. I'm really surprised with it so soon, and I don't want to jinx it or anything but ... A little while ago my wife sent me a picture and a message to say that her little guy took it upon himself to go over to the food bowl and start to eat, without being prompted at all.
      That is good news. I'm hoping for even more good news on Monday. But at least in the meantime he's trying to eat.

Comment

Sending good vibes to that furbaby!
        A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

Well, it's Monday ...

He fought hard, but he was so very tired as we sat there and talked to the vet. So, it was decided that it was time for the little guy to cross the Bifrost to sit and wait with Freya in Folkvangr until the time comes to be reunited later on.

Tomorrow we'll most likely be setting him to rest on her family's property, and marked with a stone that I etched a print into. Thank you everyone, for your prayers and well wishes. If you could send some my wife's way to ease her upset. You guys are the best.

Comment

I no, I'm so sorry to hear this. Our pets are a part of our family and it's never an easy decision, but it is part of loving them enough to do what's best for them too.

You'll all be in my thoughts.

Comment

Sending big hugs to you and the missus. And may the Little Man journey safely and awaken without pain. The following blessing is one I wrote and have used many times (it's in my book, Seeking the Green.) Hope it helps:

Silver Goddess of the moon,
              Smile upon this little friend
              Just as once he smiled on us.
              Hold him gently in your arms,
              Take him to the Summerlands
              Let him play the long day through.
              Stroke his fur and scratch his ears,
              Kiss his nose and soothe his fears
              And when this day is over,
              Whisper low, so (Name) knows,
              That we’ll always love him so.

Merry meet, sweetheart, merry part, and merry meet again.
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I'm so sorry your time together had to end now. Healing thoughts to you and your partner. To have lost 2 cats in so short a time must be very tough.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Sorry for your loss. May your reunion, whenever that may be, be joyful.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                  X