• Show
Clear All

Re: Apparently I'm not doing the 'right' 'rites'

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    scary? ...
    *Roar*! Haha
    A Happy Little Wiccan

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

I saw Wicker Man. I know what you guys are up to!

*runs to the shelter of my safe Satanism.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Knocks on Duce's door....Have you heard the good news????(hands full of pamphlets)
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Just an update. I may have to leave the site I was on because this person is just following my posts and harassing me about everything. I'm just so angry and I hate her for being able to get under my skin like this.
          A Happy Little Wiccan

Comment

Got a troll do you,well here we only have trolls in story books..(Well usually,but the good thing here is we got MO to handle trolls)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

That's the thing, she's not a troll. She's someone I always supported and agreed with on this site. Even if I didn't agree with the Traditional Wiccan views she had, I was still supportive. However, when I say one thing, just one damn thing, she turns into a crazy, narrow-minded, ......UGHH!!!
              A Happy Little Wiccan

Comment

Originally posted by Serria View Post
                That's the thing, she's not a troll. She's someone I always supported and agreed with on this site. Even if I didn't agree with the Traditional Wiccan views she had, I was still supportive. However, when I say one thing, just one damn thing, she turns into a crazy, narrow-minded, ......UGHH!!!
                Then leave. Leave without explanation or backward glance - and make sure you aren't leaving any traces for her to follow if you can. If she is getting under your skin you both need a break. It will do you good, Serria, trust me!
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

And welcome to the human condition...People are at times very hard to understand,and also friends sometimes make themselves into enemy's or they were always that way,but hide it from you at first. People,can't live with them,can't find a decent place to hide the bodies....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Ok, thank you
                    A Happy Little Wiccan

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                      Then leave. Leave without explanation or backward glance - and make sure you aren't leaving any traces for her to follow if you can. If she is getting under your skin you both need a break. It will do you good, Serria, trust me!
                      This. These people are toxic. They don't have your spiritual growth at heart. They don't speak for the core values of Wicca. There unfortunately are some people within Traditional groups who have lost their way and gone off on power trips. I met a guy online once, with a similar arrogance to what you're describing; he was from the States, and unfortunately, there was a time over there when you could literally queue up at a convention and have Raymond Buckland initiate you.. which meant Gardnerian lineage for any watered down or whakey coven you wished to start up.. I later discovered that even within those groups with proper training, you get power trips. You shouldn't, because the training is designed to make you better than that, but somehow it's happening.

You simply don't need that crap. She and people like her are one of the reasons why so many people start off in wicca before tiptoeing away from 'all that crap'. Sure, it's often just not for them, but there are those for whom it could have been for, had they been lucky enough to meet the right kind of wiccan, at the right time. Don't let her poison wicca for you.
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I haven't. I enjoy sharing my opinion on that site, and I've started tying up the loose ends. I'll find another site where I can hopefully help young practitioners. The reason I was there was because most Wiccans don't take teens seriously. They did the same to me when I was starting, but I proved them wrong with my dedication to the faith I love. I had started out being the more open one on this site, and giving the newbies some information that they can use to decide if this is right for them. That's probably what they don't like, but I'll find another way to help the new practitioners, even if they don't stick with Wicca.
                        A Happy Little Wiccan

Comment

I'm sorry. It sometimes takes time to find the right site. I've come and gone to many of them. One day I'm there. The next thing I'm just gone. Not even giving it a backward glance.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                          X