This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all.

Hello everyone. Recently (A few months ago) I began looking more heavily into religion. I don't feel lost, its just that I know something is out there and I want to honor it/recognize it the best that I can. I do not have the money to buy books so I have looked online and found little to no helpful resources on paganism and the like. I browsed a few of the forums on this site and it appears that everyone here has a good understanding of what they believe in and have more experience than I do. I don't want to deny myself knowledge any longer. I am still youngish, but this is something I want to discover now before my mind is set in a certain way and I no longer want to see things from a different perspective. Normally I am antisocial and don't post on threads or anything, but it's time I came out of my shell. I hope this hasn't been too much of a read. I am very glad to have found this site

Re: Hello all.

Welcome! I too am younger than some members. I just joined yesterday. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for on this forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello there, and welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Working...
        X