Wishcraft aka Intention-IT WORKS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wishcraft aka Intention-IT WORKS!!

I keep reading a lot of synchronicity here and more than a bit of the theology from the movie THE SECRET.

The OP hasn't mentioned the area of employment but shows they are in Conn. Seem's from living there for a bit they're now going into the tourist season and their summer vacation season. So logically if it's a service industry that your hours should by simple default be increasing at this time of year. Even if it's not a direct service type industry you will probably see an increase in usage and needed services.

Positive thinking is great as are little affirmations one might say to themselves to motivate their own thinking and general frame of mind. Yet in the larger scheme of things people do not get what they want simply by saying a prayer or hoping it will happen, even in the occult / pagan practices.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

As I posted in another thread,good intentions and a shotgun will get you more than just good intentions(shotgun is just an example,insert your own image please)
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I am a positive thinking person. It doesn't always make to better situations or to the outcomes I want. It does allow me to deal with the crappy situation and make it more manageable.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
        X