Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for my dog

Hi everyone,

My oldest dog, Trini (my fur sister), is having some serious problems with her health. She is a Yorkshire Terrier and because she is a small dog she has a condition called a collapsing trachea where she coughs a lot. It's common in small dogs. Right now she has just been laying around and sleeping and drinking somewhat. I am really worried about her. Please pray for her. I appreciate your prayers.

trini38.jpg
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Prayers for my dog

So sorry to hear she's having trouble I'll add her in with my thoughts and prayers today, as well as sending a few your way since I know just how stressful this can be.
    "The streams called Ice-waves, those which were so long come from the fountain-heads that the yeasty venom upon them had hardened like the slag that runs out of the fire, - these then became ice; and when the ice halted and ceased to run, then it froze over above. But the drizzling rain that rose from the venom congealed to rime, and the rime increased, frost over frost, each over the other, even into Ginnungagap, the Yawning Void. Ginnungagap, which faced toward the northern quarter, became filled with heaviness, and masses of ice and rime, and from within, drizzling rain and gusts; but the southern part of the Yawning Void was lighted by those sparks and glowing masses which flew out of Múspellheim. Just as cold arose out of Niflheim, and all terrible things, so also all that looked toward Múspellheim became hot and glowing; but Ginnungagap was as mild as windless air, and when the breath of heat met the rime, so that it melted and dripped, life was quickened from the yeast-drops, by the power of that which sent the heat, and became a man's form. And that man is named Ymir, but the Rime-Giants call him Aurgelimir" - The Gylfaginning

Comment

Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I hope Trini feels better soon.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Sending positive vibes your way.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hope she feels better!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

This is why animals should have much longer lifetimes...or perhaps we should have shorter ones

- - - Updated - - -

This is why animals should have much longer lifetimes...or perhaps we should have shorter ones. Trini is very cute BTW
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts! Thanks anunitu for the compliment. She has skin problems and doesn't have a lot of hair on her back anymore, but we give her medicine for that. You can't give her medicine for a collapsing trachea. They say that you can do a surgery, but they don't know if it would work for her.
                Anubisa

Comment

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts everyone. Trini is doing much better. She is up walking around and is drinking and eating. Thank you so much.
                  Anubisa

Comment

That is some very good news...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                    X