because CATS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because CATS!

OK, so dogs are much better performers, but the mere fact that this lady can get cats to do anything besides run and hide in a strange place in front of a crowd is amazing.

The highlight of the show is when The Rock Cats perform what is either an early Phillip Glass piece, or a mid-period George Crumb composition.

The Amazing Acro Cats, featuring Tuna on cowbell and Cluck Norris, the chicken, on cymbals.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: because CATS!

That's in- Wait, do you hear that? It sounds like it's getting closer.
    Gleb: MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMI NEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
      Oh gods, I hear it too. RUN FOR COVER!!

- - - Updated - - -

I actually trained my rats to do the jumping trick, and I'm training them to walk a tightrope. A lot of rats can do these tricks!
      Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
        Haha, exactly!!!
        Thanks for sharing, B. De! Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mpIP5pIIbc
        The show is in Russian, but don't pay attention to the language and just enjoy the show!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X