Income Tax Constitutional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income Tax Constitutional

I think these are painfully obvious . . .

-Smoking is not responsible for nearly a tenth of the maladies of humanity that is claimed.
    -In the U.S.A. income tax is unconstitutional and not a dime of it goes to help anyone but the international bankers.
    -America's 9/11 and Britain's 7/7 were inside jobs.

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Pathway Machine View Post
    I think these are painfully obvious . . .

-Smoking is not responsible for nearly a tenth of the maladies of humanity that is claimed.
    -In the U.S.A. income tax is unconstitutional and not a dime of it goes to help anyone but the international bankers.
    -America's 9/11 and Britain's 7/7 were inside jobs.
    I'm ignoring 1 and 3 because it's far too much work and I'm a lazy tyrant but

income tax is specifically provided for by the 16th Amendment to the Constitution

Unless you have some compelling case that the procedure used to amend the Constitution was invalid, it's really difficult to counter-act a specific amendment saying

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Pre 1913, an income tax may have been unconstitutional (I'm not re-reading Article 1 if I don't have to) but this is 2015 and the Constitution contains a means to be amend itself.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Oh dear.

*passes out party tinfoil hats.
      [Laughs] :=P:

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      ahh,a truther....but you are in good company as I hear Woody Harrelson is kind of riding that same boat...

About the income tax,tell that to wesly Snipes...
      Woody's from Indiana as well.

This is an excerpt from Aaron Russo's documentary America: Freedom To Fascism.

Comment

Then perhaps they can spring Wesly

- - - Updated - - -

Some old wisdom,you can not beat the system,even if your teacher told you that America is the land of opportunity,and every person has personal power because of the American dream.
        Fact is you can stand in front of a juggernaut,but it may not stop,something like Tiananmen Square and the guy who stood in front of a moving tank..did not end well.

A true fact is,power does not heed the pleading of the sheep...
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          I'm ignoring 1 and 3 because it's far too much work and I'm a lazy tyrant but

income tax is specifically provided for by the 16th Amendment to the Constitution

Unless you have some compelling case that the procedure used to amend the Constitution was invalid, it's really difficult to counter-act a specific amendment saying

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Pre 1913, an income tax may have been unconstitutional (I'm not re-reading Article 1 if I don't have to) but this is 2015 and the Constitution contains a means to be amend itself.
          The 1916 supreme court case of Stanford Vs. Baltic mining. What you say sounds right, MaskedOne, but the trick is to define income.

Ten Key Facts - Constitutional Income

- - - Updated - - -

Then perhaps they can spring Wesly

- - - Updated - - -

Some old wisdom,you can not beat the system,even if your teacher told you that America is the land of opportunity,and every person has personal power because of the American dream.
          Fact is you can stand in front of a juggernaut,but it may not stop,something like Tiananmen Square and the guy who stood in front of a moving tank..did not end well.

A true fact is,power does not heed the pleading of the sheep...
          I agree, up to a point. The IRS tax racket is equal to Mafia protection. I wouldn't recommend not going along with it unless you absolutely knew what you were doing. I've always paid federal income tax, but, I know it is unconstitutional, and "voluntary" and doesn't go towards roads, schools, or defense. It goes to pay the interest the Federal Reserve, no more federal than Federal Express, charges the government for money they lend the government. Its a scam.

Comment

Is this like 'define sexual relations'? Because no.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have no opinion,because I dislike quagmires,they ruin your boots,and the aroma stays with you for a long time.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Is this like 'define sexual relations'? Because no.
                Well, that depends on what the definition of the word is, is.

Income, in the case of the 16th, is profit made from stocks and that sort of thing. It doesn't apply to wages or salary. The government can tax the money made on some things, like - its been a long time since I've researched this - imports or exports, firearms, profit from stocks, and the like. Not wages or salary.

Comment

I am going to point something out here,this is a forum titled "The Pagan forum",not the forum where conspiracies are argued. Thing is MO the moderator kind of runs a very tight ship.

You will find that this forum is very welcoming,and it is a lot like a family,but it is never a good idea to beat your rugs inside.....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I am going to point something out here,this is a forum titled "The Pagan forum",not the forum where conspiracies are argued. Thing is MO the moderator kind of runs a very tight ship.

You will find that this forum is very welcoming,and it is a lot like a family,but it is never a good idea to beat your rugs inside.....
                    Hmm. I hear what you are saying and I've said all I need to have said. I don't think MO minds because this is a thread called "Unpopular Opinions." I stated mine, which were obviously unpopular and that was argued, by none other than MO himself, among others.

Comment

My only major issues with the tax argument at the moment are that

1) I absolutely hate reading and translating legalese
                      2) If it goes on much longer than I'll split it to another thread.

There are certain topics that I will smash on sight. This isn't one of them. If I were going to drag all threads in line with the title of the forum and general purpose of an interfaith board, the debate section would burn in hell. The News section would follow it and every news story posted for the next six months that didn't make me laugh out loud would burn too. Now while, I would love to enact such wide ranging reform so I can stop reading a number of things that I don't care about on a good day and hate on a bad day, Thal would shoot me. So, a number of topics related to random things will continue to exist unless I'm given more pressing reason than "I don't want to read them." to take more dramatic action.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        Can we NOT have a political discussion in this thread? Go somewhere else!
                        No prob. If anyone has any motivation to continue it then I'll move it tomorrow.

Comment

Re: Income Tax Constitutional

Tax debate pulled from Unpopular Opinions if anyone intends to continue.

Comment

Working...
                          X