Flyfishing and tying flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flyfishing and tying flies

I am an expert on food .. I guess that is why I am height challenged ... Or was that under tall for my weight ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=1206.msg28275#msg28275 date=1294854990]
      I am an expert on food .. I guess that is why I am height challenged ... Or was that under tall for my weight ...
      [/quote]
      As you have stated "Been there done that" I'm 6' tall and still short for my weight. Dosn't help that I like to cook.
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I think I am running in the 260-275 neighborhood somewhere ... Haven't weighed myself since my last bout with bedrest ...
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I'm about 228 LBS at this time. Top weight was over 300 LBS(Don't know true top weight because scale only went to 300) I could snap a toilet seat with a misplaced cheek.
          How did you make those fish earrings(I think that was your stuff) I saw on another post? Corbin keeps trying to get me to turn my flies (trying to return to topic before a lighting bolt strikes me)into earrings. He thinks I could sell them.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I bought the little articulated fish ... Then just hung them on some ear wires ...

Comment

Early trout season is only two weeks away. Time to start sorting out the gear and pick up the new all species license.

Comment

Spring salmon is right now ...

Comment

Fresh water opens the 30th ... WOO HOO ...

Comment

I've canceled my surgery so this means I can hit the rivers this summer!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X