This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Ultimate Disaster Kit

I am addicted to watching preppers on youtube. I know all the stuff you should be carrying. Which will help me when I raid you and kill you for your goodies. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

And no. I'm not joking. For all the preppers out there, there is probably a greater number just planning to go Mad Max.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I am addicted to watching preppers on youtube. I know all the stuff you should be carrying. Which will help me when I raid you and kill you for your goodies. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

And no. I'm not joking. For all the preppers out there, there is probably a greater number just planning to go Mad Max.
      Hence the guns and ammo referenced earlier...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Hence the guns and ammo referenced earlier...
        What if I bite you and I don't go down with a bullet to the brainz because I'm now a zombie level 4? Huh huh huh? Who's in trouble now?!

* I should stop reading zombie stories. We all know I'm going to be the fat zombie stuck in the donut shop pounding my head into the glass. :shy:
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am gonna be the old zombie waving a cane and chasing kids off my lawn.....
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            What if I bite you and I don't go down with a bullet to the brainz because I'm now a zombie level 4? Huh huh huh? Who's in trouble now?!

* I should stop reading zombie stories. We all know I'm going to be the fat zombie stuck in the donut shop pounding my head into the glass. :shy:
            Note to self: sharpen machete before disaster.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              I am gonna be the old zombie waving a cane and chasing kids off my lawn.....
              There's a movie called "Harold Gets Stiff" that has a scene in an old folks' home. A geezer had fallen asleep in his lawn chair outside when the zombies attack. He wakes up, grabs his walker, and a merry, slooooow motion chase ensues as the zombies shuffle after him.

Comment

Working...
              X