X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Canada!

Hi I'm Tiger Phoenix,

This forum has a special feel to it. I am here to share but more importantly to learn and grow. My passion is music. I have a talent for astrology, magick and tarot. I've studied the occult profoundly including eastern philosophy.

I have a deep respect for Buddhism, Zen and the Tao (Dao). My greatest challenge is to integrate those philosophies with my Western up bringing. I'm having a difficult time to let go of all desire to elevate my spirit to eternal bliss. I am currently turning to Tantra in hopes to combine it all. I have had a certain success but I feel I am at a crossroad. Perhaps I will find an answer here?

Forever on the spiritual path,

Tiger Phoenix

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
    Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
    The farther you go, the less you know.
    Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Re: Hello from Canada!

yessssssssssssssssssssssss another canadian

(welcome to the forum)

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Howdy, Tiger Phoenix, and welcome to the undiscovered country!

Buddhism and it's mutations are beautiful, and Master Lao gives advice that is so eminently practice that I often wonder how people can think of him as a mystic.

Just so you know, you don't need to give up all desire - what happens when you give up the desire to escape suffering or to develop compassion, for instance?

You need a motivator or you have no motivator...

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

It is always good to welcome one of my neighbors to the north. Welcome to the forum!
          "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

A warm welcome to you

Comment

Hello Canada from Australia!

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum. I'm sure you'll find plenty of wise travellers to help you towards your goal of blending the East and West. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. It is greatly appreciated. I will see you all around the forum.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
                  Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
                  The farther you go, the less you know.
                  Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                    X