Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the labeling requirements of foods be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should the labeling requirements of foods be?

Should they be required to be labeled for GMO content? What about place where they were manufactured or grown? Should there be health warning levels on foods with particular types of unhealthy fats or high calorie content to high sugar levels?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: What should the labeling requirements of foods be?

People don't even read labels now. This will not help a thing.
    Except me. I had to take a Diabetic class in nutrition. I'm a label reading diva.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I want to know,and there is talk of having all that stuff readable right from the bar code on a smart phone.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        I want to know,and there is talk of having all that stuff readable right from the bar code on a smart phone.
        I'm sure there must be something like that. I used to look up all my foods through the govt nutrition site if I remember correctly. Even produce. What they need is to clean up how labels give out info. Ever look at a can of coke and wonder, well that's not a lot of sugar really? And then it tells you the serving size is 1.5. Who drink almost a can of coke and puts it away?!!!!

So corn syrup is bad for Diabetes. Look at catsup, spaghetti sauce, Ranch dressing even! It's there. It takes me forever to find product without it. So once I do I just keep buying it. Same 50/50 Diabetic peanut butter. Same bread. Etc. THEY LIE!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
        X