Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forgiveness

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
    Do you mind if I send you a pm, Thal? I prefer not to talk about this in public.

- - - Updated - - -

Since it will lead to another argument I sincerely DON'T want to have.
    *hugs*

Sure Gleb!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

You Gleb,seem to be a very compassionate person in so many ways. I wish you well in finding an answer that covers all you wish for.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          You Gleb,seem to be a very compassionate person in so many ways. I wish you well in finding an answer that covers all you wish for.
          Thanks, Anu. Unfortunately I'm far from being perfect. It doesn't mean I can't pursue this state.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X