religion and perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

religion and perspective

How do your religious and/or spiritual beliefs impact how you view the world and what decision you make and actions you take?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: religion and perspective

It's making me more aware of the world and people around me and their needs.
    śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

It's made me more sensitive to how diverse one religion can be, even one denomination. How people feel about spirituality as a whole, and how some people are uncomfortable with the whole idea of it. It's also (not as often as I should, but at times) made me stop, consider, try to be calmer, wiser, more motivated, in what I'm doing.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

It allows me to navigate this world in a saner way.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

For me it has refined my interaction with other people,instead of wanting to smash and Mame,I can comment in a rational manner,and not always be searching for a place to hide the bodies.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It reminded me that there is always more than meets they eye in almost everything, which helped me overcome my (philosophical) pessimism.

Comment

It tells me "you can be a human being too".
              The funny thing is, I don't even know what religion/spiritual beliefs I'm talking about. But that's what I've gathered along my way.
              baah.

Comment

Nothing happens in a vacuum, and often when events in life are shoving you in one direction away from your original plan you should probably look at the direction you're being shepherded into a little more closely. Maybe it's a better fit, maybe it will be a better path in the long run, or maybe it's just something you need to be aware of as a possibility (in either a positive or a negative light).

The world is bigger than you, or I, or the entire human race combined. It will do as it will for its own reasons.

Comment

Working...
                X