Hypnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hypnosis

Oh awesome! Thanks. B. De started it, so why not ask him?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      Oh awesome! Thanks. B. De started it, so why not ask him?

LOL - the site I linked to doesn't go into detail about achieving the necessary state of open relaxation. You might want to look at meditation techniques if you find you have trouble there.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Pretty much all I know of (stage) hypnotism, I learned from watching and reading Derren Brown. If you haven't seen one of his shows, I recommend it on the entertainment factor alone. He's a great showman.

I'm of the belief that both kinds of hypnotism (stage and hypnotherapy) will only work on someone who wants to be hypnotised.

EDIT: Oh hey, the NHS has a little page on hypnotherapy if you're interested: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/hypnoth...roduction.aspx
        Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Check out the site I linked to..they have CD's and instructional DVD's and such,and I looked and their prices are very good depending how far you want to go with it. Also music can be very helpful. There is a type of music known as Psychotropic Music.
          http://www.world-of-cosmitec.com/boris-mourashkin.html

I have his CD's and they are nice to meditate to.

- - - Updated - - -

There is this
          3 HOURS Relaxation Powerful Meditation | Tibetan Monks Chanting | Singing Bowls | Background Yoga
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I managed to get myself into some sort of trance one time and snapped out of it when a classmate called my name in her question. So maybe this was one of the first steps to self hypnosis. I definitely have to work more on this thing. Thanks for your help, everyone!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              I believe your believing you are in control may in fact make you more susceptible..Just my take from my personal experience.
              I am quite susceptible ^^ but the kind I've tried really did allow me to stay in control. Therapeutic hypnosis.

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              It is possible to learn self-hypnosis... It is much like meditating, with the inclusion of self-suggestion.

Watch out for nut cases making extraordinary claims, though, and selling snake oil.
              I was taught some basic self hypnosis, I can count myself down. I use it when I'm having anxiety attacks.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I feel as if my bi polar brain wouldn't be able to handle being hypnotized. But I have been mesmerized by things before. Like when I will suddenly stop blinking and just do a 50 yard stare..at absolutely nothing. It's like the cat in me took over and I just feel comfy not blinking.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                X