Stupid stuff my pet does:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid stuff my pet does:

Before I was married I lived with my best friend and her dog, Petra. I bought some chocolate and I didn't want to share with my best friend. So I hid the packet in my bedroom wardrobe and shut the door. Petra snuck in while I was out and found the M&Ms. She ate the WHOLE packet!!! Not only did I not have chocolate, but I also had to come clean about having some and trying to hide it so my friend knew I didn't give it to her dog on purpose. Poetic justice. P.S. Petra was fine.

What antics have your pets been up to?

Re: Stupid stuff my pet does:

The cats like to lay on top of the TV cabinet, which is like, seven feet tall. The other day, the dumb one was rolling around on top of it...and fell off. He caught himself before he could actually fall and got back up, but really, moron? Why does laying on the edge of something THAT high seem like a good idea.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Not a pet story per say,but once watched a squirrel leaping from branch to branch MISS. it fell to the ground and looked like "You did NOT see that" and went back up the tree..was really funny the look on its face..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My cat plays with his tail. He watches it flick and thrash, grabs it and pounces on it. The he grabs it, bites it and runs off screaming and hissing. He fell off the kitchen table doing that once. Dopey cat doesn't realize it's his own tail. It's hilarious. I've almost double over laughing. I really should video it.
        śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
        śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

My parrot has a solid plastic dumbell toy. He's had it for over 20 years. When he plays with it, he picks it up with one foot and rocks it back and forth, sometimes getting carried away and hitting himself in the head. Then he looks at me to see if I was watching, and says "Oops!"
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

With three cats, the stupidity sometimes runs amok. One of them, when I give her some catnip, decides that she's a world class contortionist. She'll roll onto her back then writhe around until she's able to hook the back claws of both feet into the carpet by her ears, then wave her front paws around in the air.

Comment

My 3 year old Doberman likes to walk the horses in the paddock. He will grab hold of their lead, drag them through the gate and pull them around. Most of the horses let him do it and thats the funniest part that they really don't care as long as they are out of their stall.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                With three cats, the stupidity sometimes runs amok. One of them, when I give her some catnip, decides that she's a world class contortionist. She'll roll onto her back then writhe around until she's able to hook the back claws of both feet into the carpet by her ears, then wave her front paws around in the air.
                You need to film that. It sounds hilarious!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I like this thread ^.^ Many pick-me-ups.

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                  Then he looks at me to see if I was watching, and says "Oops!"
                  Adorable!!!!!!

Comment

While it's not a stupid thing, one of my cats did something super cute the other day. My wife was down for a visit for a week, and when she left, she had hung a sweatshirt of hers on the bedroom door because she didn't have enough room to pack it. While picking up the house, I noticed that the door kept swinging slightly so I went to investigate. The cat had jumped up on the dresser closest to the door so she could pull a sleeve of the sweatshirt to her in order to nuzzle it.

Comment

This is my rat: "Mommy look I'm chewing on your earcuff? I pulled it off! Aren't you proud of me mommy? Oh, you didn't like that. Okay! I'll destroy your new choker instead! The one you saved up for 4 months to get! Aren't I smart mommy? Mommy? Oh no she's mad...... I know! I'll climb under her shirt and scratch her sensitive places with my nails-ha-more-like-talons! See mommy I'm a good girl!"
                      Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X