Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abortion and it's connection to Witchcraft and the occult........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abortion and it's connection to Witchcraft and the occult........

Well sometimes generic search turns up some really disgusting things. Some disgusting from the aspect of what it shows, think of stomping for instance. Some disgusting because of the focal point or perspective of the person writing the material. Some simply disgusting from an implied social or spiritual / religious posturing.

So doing as I normally do, I went searching for topics dealing with Artemis and used blood sacrifice as a coupling word. Now you get the typical stories of Iphigenia, Stealing of the Cheese in Sparta, etc. But today also turned up a new one in the results que.

Massacre of Innocence, The Occult Roots of Abortion being the title of this jewel. http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com..._innocence.htm

As we view the ties between occult religion and the abortion industry, the conclusion will become obvious. The promotion of abortion is not just a political and social issue; it is part of a religious and spiritual agenda the religion of witchcraft and child sacrifice.
    Have to be honest I could not stomach my way through all of it. get so far in and have to stop and go read something else less my mind seem to melt in upon itself. Much of the same old tired tripe we've heard before but still sickening, well to me anyway.

Read at your own sanities risk. I'll eventually get through all of it but it will not be in one serving for certain.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Re: Abortion and it's connection to Witchcraft and the occult........

I'm not going to lie I don't think I can get through this but I will try.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Consider the source - it's one of those conspiracy theory sites. (click the "home" link at the bottom of the page.)
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
        Consider the source - it's one of those conspiracy theory sites. (click the "home" link at the bottom of the page.)
        Oh I agree it's one of the conspiracy, especially religious conspiracy, sites. I just point it out because it's one that hasn't turned up in my searches before so it's either fairly new or something about how I worded my search criteria made it flag out this time.

Just figure Artemis is a fairly common goddess for many people to look to and not all who search may have the experience, knowledge and / or critical thinking supports to pick it apart. Granted it is more than just Artemis as the site touches upon other goddesses and civilizations and punishment but still she was the front door so to speak that brought it up in my search.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

well this is a thing to say... It's certainly a perspective, a stupid one, but hey, who needs facts?
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
          X