Share your original music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share your original music

I am a very creative person as I am sure many of you are. This is the music thread. Share your compositions or your instrumentals.

If this thread takes off we could perhaps work on an online project. It would be great fun!!!

Ceativity in all its forms is the path to the soul.

I hope some of you will share.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
    Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
    The farther you go, the less you know.
    Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Re: Share your original music

This is a song of hope and spirituality for me. Reaching for enlightenment. It represents the Phoenix in me. Enjoy!

Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

I love that picture!

Very, very great listen. I'm not sure if it's my computer or the song, but the first five seconds sound really discordant/mushed together (sounds like two instruments not blending?), was that intentional or is it just my imagination? :wink razz: But I really do love it, especially as I sit here staring at the phoenix. Right at 2:30 the little instrumental sounds made me just grin.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I really like the pic also...very nice.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
          I love that picture!

Very, very great listen. I'm not sure if it's my computer or the song, but the first five seconds sound really discordant/mushed together (sounds like two instruments not blending?), was that intentional or is it just my imagination? :wink razz: But I really do love it, especially as I sit here staring at the phoenix. Right at 2:30 the little instrumental sounds made me just grin.
          Thank you. I just have a very cheap studio and it is always best to listen with earphones. The sound comes out a little better. And yes it is a communication between two guitars.

I'm glad you enjoyed the phoenix. I listen to the song the same way.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          I really like the pic also...very nice.
          Thank you for listening.

Comment

I listened at work, earphones were forgotten. =) Your voice reminds me a little of Tal Bachman's. (That's intended as a compliment, btw)
            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Phoenix View Post
              https://soundcloud.com/jayden-the-2nd/im-finding-my-way

I am a very creative person as I am sure many of you are. This is the music thread. Share your compositions or your instrumentals.

If this thread takes off we could perhaps work on an online project. It would be great fun!!!

Ceativity in all its forms is the path to the soul.

I hope some of you will share.
              I posted this song before but I would like to add an image to it. This song to me represents the journey. The spiritual man on the path.

Comment

I liked your guitar solo. I can't play like that lol. Gorgeous images.

Comment

Well thank you Azvanna.

Comment

Sometimes I feel society is going this way yet I sincerely hope not.

Comment

clrar-waters

Comment

Wow. There are some posts that are much harder to post than others. Everything went wrong. My computor crashed. The song was lost and I accidently blocked public sharing. But it was worth the effort for this is a message that is close to my heart.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

I like it! I clicked love it from my soundcloud I'm on here under CassiyaC. I just do covers at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                            I like it! I clicked love it from my soundcloud I'm on here under CassiyaC. I just do covers at the moment.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

Working...
                              X