Body Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Wash

Making fun autumn-scented body washes today! It's finally starting to cool off here in the California dessert. It's not officially autumn yet, but it's starting to feel like it.

I have a shop on Etsy where I make soaps and candles and crafty things (for now), and so I thought I'd have some fun in the kitchen.

The red one is scented like an apple orchard, the yellow is spiced mead, and the purple smells like an alternative/New Age bookstore to me (what my mother calls 'Woo-Woo stores')

Aren't they pretty?

11951797_1636615069914486_366851295944577558_n.jpg
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Re: Body Wash

Very pretty! Do you have a certain "recipe" you follow to make these?

Comment

Yup! I use a liquid castille soap as a base, and the fragrance oils come from Elements Bath and Body, as do the glitters

September is 'Lavender, Apple, and Oak,' 'Red Delicious,' and 'Sandalwood'
      Spiced Mead is 'Patchouli Honey,' 'Honey (l'Occitane type),' and 'Pie Spice'
      Woo-Woo Store is 'Wildeflower' (which, in my opinion, only smells a little floral, but I love it so much I don't even care)

I just love the autumn <3

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

That purple one is super pretty!
        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Thanks! ^_^ It's hard to see because they're fresh (so they're all mixed up), but the glitter in that one is silver. The other two have gold; a light honey gold in the red one, and 'disco' gold in the yellow.

Comment

And now I have a "to try" project for my next weekend. ^^ Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Let me know how it turns out

Comment

Working...
              X