Page 158 of 161 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1604

Thread: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Nov 2014
    Religion
    Eclectic with some strong norse tendensies

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Ehm... my first thought was "only in america"... I don't know every country in the world. But on this side of the pond stun guns are illegal because... well. Weapons should be left to professionals. Concealing them as other things would bring you in sooooooo much trouble. I can't even believe that's a thing. WHY is that a thing...
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Nov 2014
    Religion

So I just met a neighbour who has the sweetest English bull terrier puppy. I already disapprove of how she treats her, she gives her no training at all and doesnt exercise her nearly enough. Well... anyway. She was more hyperactive than usual trying to crawl on me, her breathing sounded wrong too and I commented on it. Then she tried to jump up and fell on her back and I was worried she'd gotten hurt cause it was quite a tumble. Well. The lady responded with "oh she's been doing that all day. That's nothing. She ate a whole pack of cigarettes earlier"... She... She what? But she hasn't taken her to the vet. I was too shocked to say anything. Now I went home and looked up nicotine and dogs. And well . She's showing signs of nicotine poisoning and she ingested way more than toxic level for a puppy of about 6 months... we don't have animal police or anything like that. And I'm not sure exactly where she lives I just meet her in the street often. But I feel awful for not being able to help the dog. And I'm red hot furious at the owner for letting her near cigarettes, but much more for not taking it seriously. Dogs don't deserve to suffer because people are irresponsible idiots. And I swear if the dog dies I'll find a way to hold her responsible for it.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

even people can die from nicotine poisoning,stupid human.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

A naysayer comment on one of my tarot reading videos on Youtube saying that one of my reading is stupid because I said that Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are a couple and she also said she didn't believe anything on the video. I comment on her saying that your opinion and they're a couple. First off my tarot reading are very accurate and spot on 99% of the time. My reading isn't bullcrap and I don't made up those reading. If you don't like what I promote on Youtube then this channel isn't for you. There's over a million of other channels to watch on Youtube. Watch those channels that interest you instead of wasting time putting stupid comments on my videos.

Aug 2015
    Religion
    Pagan, leaning Greek but still learning about all paths

I feel so bad for pets that aren't well treated. I'm not someone who thinks animals are stupid, but I also don't think they can understand what is happening when they are ill. I mean you can tell them, it's just this or that and that they will be fine, but, will they understand?
    Last edited by pillar; 06 Jul 2018 at 08:57.

Nov 2014
    Religion

Quote Originally Posted by pillar View Post
    I feel so bad for pets that aren't well treated. I'm not someone who thinks animals are stupid, but I also don't think they can understand what is happening when they are ill. I mean you can tell them, it's just this or that and that they will be fine, but, will they understand?
    Yea me too. If we get, say, food poisoning. Even though it feels absolutely awful, we understand what it is and that it'll pass even if it feels like it won't. You can't explain to an animal what's going on with them.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Weather is bugging me,it has been thunder storms all the last 3 weeks,and still some to come. I ask mother earth to take a chill pill ,PLEASE!
    Last edited by anunitu; 03 Aug 2018 at 20:17.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

I'm full of ranty things.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

What is up with this,Qanon thing,and deepstate stuff. Are Americans so gullible now,that common sense is dead? I have a bridge for the true believers.

your thoughts,here in rant so no real censorship in your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

this is where it is explained.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking that perhaps when it comes to things like this,WE ARE NOT PARANOID ENOUGH!!

- - - Updated - - -

The crazy is growing out on the word wide interweb..
    Mark Twain

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Ok rant time. I really can't stand tarot readers who always complain and being biased during their reading on Youtube. I watch some tarot readers on Youtube and I only subscribe a few but most tarot readers that I watch always whining and complaining letting their emotions clouded their judgement during the reading. I understand it's their video and all but seriously stop complaining during the reading.