This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Anti vaccine megachurch caught the measles. Blames it on 'unlcean' outsider who visited the church. Now offering free vaccines because CHILDREN. Lol. Dum dums.
    snickering sauce
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Anti vaccine megachurch caught the measles. Blames it on 'unlcean' outsider who visited the church. Now offering free vaccines because CHILDREN. Lol. Dum dums.
      snickering sauce
      All I have to say to that is HA!!! Also it seems what I thought was a stomach bug that I had on my birthday is showing up again. Or maybe its a different one but I sure don't like it.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

• Super Smash Bros. Tiers Are So Stupid

Super Smash Bros. is a fighting video game for Nintendo. They made four Super Smash Bros. Series The original (N64) Melee (Gamecube) Brawl (Wii) SSB for Wii U and 3DS. The Reason why I ranting about a video game because in tournaments or tourneys for short there a list called the tier list. A tier list is a list of character to see who play the best character and worst character which goes by ranking. In Brawl, Metaknight is the #1 best character in the game while Ganondorf is the #37 worst character in the game. I know many of you be saying So what? The point is that the tier list take the whole fun out of the characters that you play regardless of what character you play. I play Ness (low tier) and I beat high tier characters with Ness. So in honest truth all characters are powerful regardless of the tier list. That's my rant.

Comment

• Justin Bieber Is A Jerk

I've many reasons why Justin Bieber is a jerk. He broke the law and got arrested too many times, he doesn't care about his fans, he's a sociopath and finally he made bad music. Those are my reasons why I believe Justin Bieber is a jerk.

Comment

• Re: Justin Bieber Is A Jerk

I would tend to agree that he is of bad moral character. Not entirely sure it's thread worthy though.
            White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
            sigpic
            In Days of yore,
            From Britain's shore
            Wolfe the dauntless hero came
            And planted firm Britannia's flag
            On Canada's fair domain.
            Here may it wave,
            Our boast, our pride
            And joined in love together,
            The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

• Re: Justin Bieber Is A Jerk

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
              I would tend to agree that he is of bad moral character. Not entirely sure it's thread worthy though.
              Which is why it has now been merged.

But yeah, you can have him back Canada...

TAKE BIBER BACK!!!

“You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
              ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
              ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

No....you made him famous, you get to keep him

Comment

Lost my threasd by accident..
                  Was all the losers from Canada,but these name came up:

Dwayne Johnson(The Rock),Tommy Chong,Matthew Perry,Kiefer Sutherland,William Shatner,Dan Aykroyd,Neil Young,Donald Sutherland,Pamela Anderson,Michael J. Fox,Jim Carrey.

So I guess you get to get one that sucks from time to time.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Also, we have a hot prime minister now.

Comment

The next person to call me or say I look like Angelina Jolie will be getting a fist in the freaking face. I'm me and thats all there is to it. I have a name and a life, please stop comparing me to others. Also, I'm tired of getting tickets from campus security.... stupid rent-a-cops

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

Dwayne Johnson(The Rock),Tommy Chong,Matthew Perry,Kiefer Sutherland,William Shatner,Dan Aykroyd,Neil Young,Donald Sutherland,Pamela Anderson,Michael J. Fox,Jim Carrey.

Canada gave us the yummy David Sutcliffe, and the late William Marrie (who I was ultra-fortunate to have seen perform the lead role in "Movin' Out" just a week or so before his death).
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

• I'm tired of being pissed off at people I work with.
                          “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            I'm tired of being pissed off at people I work with.
                            That sucks. And is basically my every day. I work with a bunch of racists, bigots, and misogynists.
                            "The streams called Ice-waves, those which were so long come from the fountain-heads that the yeasty venom upon them had hardened like the slag that runs out of the fire, - these then became ice; and when the ice halted and ceased to run, then it froze over above. But the drizzling rain that rose from the venom congealed to rime, and the rime increased, frost over frost, each over the other, even into Ginnungagap, the Yawning Void. Ginnungagap, which faced toward the northern quarter, became filled with heaviness, and masses of ice and rime, and from within, drizzling rain and gusts; but the southern part of the Yawning Void was lighted by those sparks and glowing masses which flew out of Múspellheim. Just as cold arose out of Niflheim, and all terrible things, so also all that looked toward Múspellheim became hot and glowing; but Ginnungagap was as mild as windless air, and when the breath of heat met the rime, so that it melted and dripped, life was quickened from the yeast-drops, by the power of that which sent the heat, and became a man's form. And that man is named Ymir, but the Rime-Giants call him Aurgelimir" - The Gylfaginning

Comment

Standard answer as you know is "better than being pissed on"...but that is just for fun,and work is not always fun...as we all know..
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

You screwed up. Somehow Neil Young ended up on the "does not suck" list.
                                "The streams called Ice-waves, those which were so long come from the fountain-heads that the yeasty venom upon them had hardened like the slag that runs out of the fire, - these then became ice; and when the ice halted and ceased to run, then it froze over above. But the drizzling rain that rose from the venom congealed to rime, and the rime increased, frost over frost, each over the other, even into Ginnungagap, the Yawning Void. Ginnungagap, which faced toward the northern quarter, became filled with heaviness, and masses of ice and rime, and from within, drizzling rain and gusts; but the southern part of the Yawning Void was lighted by those sparks and glowing masses which flew out of Múspellheim. Just as cold arose out of Niflheim, and all terrible things, so also all that looked toward Múspellheim became hot and glowing; but Ginnungagap was as mild as windless air, and when the breath of heat met the rime, so that it melted and dripped, life was quickened from the yeast-drops, by the power of that which sent the heat, and became a man's form. And that man is named Ymir, but the Rime-Giants call him Aurgelimir" - The Gylfaginning

Comment

Working...
                                X