Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1674

Thread: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan
    Phrase
    it is futile to seek or to affirm meaning where none can be found

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

My best friend could make a better effort to communicate more. I swear I've gotten more consistent responses from dead people. At least they occasionally text first.
    世の中に潜み落下した「アレ」はねえか? 誰が書き換える 世界の汚れは?
    Do you have 'that' which lies dormant within society? Who can overwrite it, the filth in the world?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase
    Move forward with purpose. -Sherillyn Kenyon

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    My best friend could make a better effort to communicate more. I swear I've gotten more consistent responses from dead people. At least they occasionally text first.
    My gf's best friends are both very flaky and tend to not respond a lot or cancel a lot. It's so hard to make plans with them. One of them now has two children, so I can kind of understand, but we have a kid too and do a lot of kid friendly things. Shrug. They're great people when we can hang out, but aren't reliable.
    Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

seems to be a bad week concerning crazies,shooting in Pittsburgh.

8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

story here.

what with the bombing thing also,making for a crazy beginning of fall.

I worry because these things seem to target "Groups,Jewish,or other,And as pagans we kind of fall into a group that is misunderstood.,I have heard at times negative remarks concerning pagans,as I imagine you may also have heard.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Are we at the tipping point yet?
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

i wonder
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

I think all h-e-double-hockey-sticks is gonna break out right after the midterms, no matter which way the votes go. I caught the last half of "Titanic" today, (for the billionth time), and to use it as a metaphor, I think we're at the part where the ship's broken in half and Jack & Rose climb over the side preparing to hold on. We first hit the iceberg in the Reagan years.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I am so pissed,my daughter was helping with shopping and managing my money,and getting my prescriptions,now all of a sudden she emails me saying she has had enough,of my kind of babbling( i am old and do babble at times) but now she dropped out on me,after allowing me to become dependent on her. Now I have to find a social worker to get help with things,I am so damn angry because she would not tell me this face to face.
    I am through trusting family,and my son is now a raciest asshole all anti sematic on the phone,have no idea where he picked that up,his wife is mex and two half and half kids. Family is such a crap shoot at times. And they have the nerve to say being a pagan is bad,I have better Morales than a lot of so called Christians I know. Not a single raciest bone in my body. I am hoping that trump falls off a cliff after this election.

Nixon is being remembered better now in contrast to this orange plague!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!.

Mark Twain

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase
    Move forward with purpose. -Sherillyn Kenyon

I sprained my ankle pretty badly yesterday. I heard it pop and all, it completely twisted out under me. I'm still not entirely convinced I didn't fracture something. The pain was extremely intense for about an hour yesterday and still bad enough with tylenol last night that I had trouble sleeping. Rolling over hurt. There is still swelling. But I can walk on it. So that's something right?
    Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Sorry to hear it,I sprained mine years ago stepping into a gopher hole ,it took a while until it was healed.
    Mark Twain

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Ugh. Hope it heals quickly. One time, I was sitting with my left foot tucked under me, and didn't realize it had gone numb. When I stood up, it gave way and I had a bad sprain.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.