Page 169 of 187 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1862

Thread: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I don't understand what's the deal with people who are Anti-Vaccination. They have this ridiculous theory that when you get vaccinated you will get Autism. That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. I was born with Autism plus ADHD. And you can get Autism at birth. Not vaccination. Where on earth does people get this idiotic theory anyway?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase
    Move forward with purpose. -Sherillyn Kenyon

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I don't understand what's the deal with people who are Anti-Vaccination. They have this ridiculous theory that when you get vaccinated you will get Autism. That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. I was born with Autism plus ADHD. And you can get Autism at birth. Not vaccination. Where on earth does people get this idiotic theory anyway?
    Most of them have accepted that the autism link is false. Now they are claiming that it disrupts the natural building of the immune system by overwhelming it and thus making it less functional in the future or some such. Others say that the mercury in vaccines is bad for you. Others say that they aren't going to risk adverse reactions (some believe that brain damage/seizures/etc are a lot more common than they actually are). Others site that kids who are vaccinated get sick more often (which is likely as much a case of crunchy parents being more likely to breastfeed and stay at home with their children, thus more likely to pass on mother immunity or whatever it's called while also reducing exposure because their kids aren't in daycare). And any time you give evidence to the contrary of their beliefs they state that the studies are skewed by pharmaceutical cover-ups.

PS, my daughter is fully vaccinated. I just am part of some scrunchy groups so I see these arguments a lot.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Jul 2014
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan, Kitchen Witch

Can we as a world just put a universal shipping standard in place!!!! Seriously, like we all require the exact same documentation and forms, bans on items can be left to the individual country but the paperwork itself all be the SAME. That they all be filled out one way and bloody be done with it!

I picked up two new international accounts. One in the UK and one in Kuwait, and Kuwait has given me nothing but stress and anxiety. Partly because everyone here HATES international orders and doesn't understand the importants of international sales to a small business, partly because we have a slight bit of a language barrier and partly because Kuwait requires stupid extra documents.

Shipping Instructions and BL will not work for Kuwait like other countries, you also need a Certificate of Origin, which by the way we were informed of after the shipment had left. Then they decide they need the original documents mailed to them. The originals go with the shipment, its required! All we have on files are the copies. Next time they arrange for shipment. I refuse to do it!
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

sorry you have had these issues

- - - Updated - - -

this is messed up

Two women sexually assaulted trans woman in North Carolina bathroom, police say
    Amber Harrell and Jessica Fowler were charged with second-degree kidnapping and sexual battery for allegedly assaulting a transgender woman at a bar in Raleigh.

story here.

i always ,being trans, worried about attacks by men
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

Jul 2014
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan, Kitchen Witch

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    sorry you have had these issues

- - - Updated - - -

this is messed up

Two women sexually assaulted trans woman in North Carolina bathroom, police say
    Amber Harrell and Jessica Fowler were charged with second-degree kidnapping and sexual battery for allegedly assaulting a transgender woman at a bar in Raleigh.

story here.

i always ,being trans, worried about attacks by men
    I think my biggest problem is international sales and sales in general is all new to me. So I really have no idea what I'm doing and haven't gotten the training I'm used too. Its a "we kinda wing it/follow this rule unless one of the siblings doesn't like it/wait do it this way" kinda thing. Which makes me not feel like I'm in control and doing my job to the best of my abilities. Which as stated above I am not. I'm causing problems for my customers and it isn't a smooth transaction.

So the second one(Jessica by caption I believe) in her mug shot doesn't look the least bit upset/bothered by it. Like I see absolutely no guilt in those eyes just pure satisfaction and thats very disheartening.

That poor woman.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

People are messing up parks and cutting down Joshua trees. What the actual **** is wrong with humans? And they wonder why I'm a loner.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

hi hawk love ya lady

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

YouTube sucks now! There always for drama from other YouTubers (mostly the major YouTube stars) I subscribe so many channels but only watch a selective few YouTubers which I only find some interest.

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    hi hawk love ya lady
    Love ya too, I really don't hate the whole human race LOL. The problem is it takes years to grow a tree but one idiot cuts it down in a day. And that's symbolic of lots of things.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

all this makes me wonder at any human progress