This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Settle down weather,it is early Jan,and there is supposed to be SNOW here,not freaking rain......
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Settle down weather,it is early Jan,and there is supposed to be SNOW here,not freaking rain......
      Careful what you wish for.

Rain yesterday, a foot of snow overnight.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Saw that,weather can not make up its mind...I blame that little kid,El Nino

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Not probably a rant but I came across a spiritual text of an occultist society and it gave me those good old bad feelings because it promoted all that transcending yourself and not giving up to desires and so on, the things those religious texts always say.
          Which made me think that because so many texts said it, it must be true. Which means I've failed. (I have this thought that because I've already gotten interested in spiritual things and then more or less given up it must be much worse than just living a secular or at least not intensely religious life. Similar lines could be found in that book I was browsing.)
          But I'm on an anxiety rut so this will go away eventually. Just emptying my brain from all this stuff for a while.
          baah.

Comment

Today, my dad has once again denied me medical care. And I can't call the police or anyone on him. My health is deteriorating, and he thinks it's just because I don't want to go to school. I can't walk or hold my arms out in front of me, and he's shoving his head in the sand. I hope there is a special layer of Hell for people like him.

Comment

If you are a minor,as in under 18,you can have the child protective service intervene for child abuse. I do not understand how your Father can be this way.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I already tried to speak to the police at the hospital, but that didn't accomplish anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                  I already tried to speak to the police at the hospital, but that didn't accomplish anything.
                  How did he figure out you were at the hospital? He's being idiotic. No teenager goes through those lengths just to stay home from school. He knows how sick you are.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

The police called him to let him know I was at the hospital.

Comment

I Can't Get A Girlfriend

Hello everybody. I'm upset because I'm still single and I can't get a girlfriend. Yesterday I was upset that talk all my friends on the phone saying that I'm so frustrated that I can't get a girlfriend. But so many people are telling that one day you'll get a girlfriend. And that make me feel a little better. But everytime went I that to a girl there's always some BS flying around. I just can't stand it anymore. For now on I'm going to asked to get the girlfriend phone numbers for the first thing I see a girl. That's it!

Comment

When you are happy with yourself and the things you do and have and it is no longer a "need" to have a girl friend one will come to you.
                        Being "needy" or feeling like a predator will never get you someone to love.

To get friends you must be a friend, to find love you must love.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

It's that time of month, I'm in pain, wondering whether someone is actually trying to cut out my uterus with a dull knife... right now I am so envious that men don't have to do this every f* month. Really, body, do you need to prepare for babies every month? I'm not gonna need that for a while. I'd really just like an off switch, please... I have work tomorrow, and I just hit the worst part of the pains -.-
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                            It's that time of month, I'm in pain, wondering whether someone is actually trying to cut out my uterus with a dull knife... right now I am so envious that men don't have to do this every f* month. Really, body, do you need to prepare for babies every month? I'm not gonna need that for a while. I'd really just like an off switch, please... I have work tomorrow, and I just hit the worst part of the pains -.-
                            Ever try birth control to see if that would help?
                            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                              Ever try birth control to see if that would help?
                              Yep. Been on that from I was 12 til I was 20... stopped after spending the night in hospital being monitored for a stroke.
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                                Yep. Been on that from I was 12 til I was 20... stopped after spending the night in hospital being monitored for a stroke.
                                Was it just one specific type or have you been on multiple types?

Comment

Working...
                                X