Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the dilating drops in my eyes. And no contacts. I'm blind af and I can't regulate the light entering my eyes. The next 6 hours are gonna be torture
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by Heka View Post
      I have the dilating drops in my eyes. And no contacts. I'm blind af and I can't regulate the light entering my eyes. The next 6 hours are gonna be torture
      I'm sorry Heka. I hope you get to feeling better.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        Oh man, I've been there multiple times. I had to take a bus home and had to wear my Ray Charles sunglasses. I hope things worked out okay.

Tip: Never leave your gloves in your bike basket over night. Put them on in the morning.
        SPIDER!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Oh man, I've been there multiple times. I had to take a bus home and had to wear my Ray Charles sunglasses. I hope things worked out okay.

Tip: Never leave your gloves in your bike basket over night. Put them on in the morning.
          SPIDER!
          Thanks Anubisa and Duce, things worked out ok, I just got to look like a cartoon character for a day!!!

And I stress about spiders in my shoes every morning lol. Need to get the house sprayed
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I woke up once only to see this spider doing a repelling coming down at my still groggy face. It did not end well for the spider.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I hate grocery shopping for the holidays. My dad and I were at Kroger today and Tuesdays' are senior citizens day. We were in the baking aisle and this woman pushed our cart out of the way to get whatever she wanted. I was so pissed I turned toward her and said something along the lines of 'excuse me, if you wanted us to move our cart, you could have asked.' The bitch didn't say nothing to us. Just continued shopping. I thought this time is the 'most wonderful time of the year.' It seems that people are forgetting to remember basic manners.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Well,I guess this might fit in here,though in a strange way this kinda appeals to my sense of Irony.

NASA scientist warns Earth is due for 'extinction-level' event

Here.

The Irony is,we almost seem to be trying to talk ourselves into this(Will most likely be a bunch of death by falling rock movies showing up) and why does that remind me of the fairy tale "Chicken Little screaming "the sky is falling""

Perhaps this will take our minds off the state of the political and economic reality..Ohhh,shiny object falling into our world...

I always seem to return to this last scene from Dr. Strangelove.

Last edited by anunitu; 15 Dec 2016, 01:40.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

When you start a sentence with 'I told the customer not to touch me' well...do you really need to know more? I've forced myself through behavior modification to take normal everyday human touch and not want to crawl out of my skin, claw an eye or literally get a spike of adrenaline crawling up my spine (I'm sure this is some ptsd crap I've been dealing with since childhood abuse, and man is it physically painful).

That sentence is a grammatical mess.

Hey, don't touch me.

The end

Comment

Regretting agreeing to starting work at 2am... Did not sleep well and now I'm dragging ass so hard.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

If I could get things done one at a time, it would be great. Since every time I make progress on something, I get interrupted with something else, I never get very far and my desk is a hot mess.
                      A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

I am literally too exhausted to rant.

But..I was supposed to have 2 days off in a row starting tomorrow. I just finished a 5 day stint. But now I have Monday and next Sunday off.

I'm a little grumpy.

Comment

I am having a hard time understanding the new gov. First the repubs try to kill an ethics oversight(Independent) committee,and change it to be run by those it is supposed oversee the ethics of. AND then PE Trump tweets for them to STOP,and they do. I think the Repubs got so jazzed up that they believe they can just mess things up with no concern with consequences. They are wanting to kill Obamcare and NOT replace it with anything and maybe come up with something much later(cause they got nothing)

It is going to be one crazy roller coaster ride for the next 4 years OR all hell is going to break lose maybe.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

This is my rant about Problems with New Year Resolution. The things is that many people don't do resolution. I don't know why but my personal experience is that every year I want to do my New Year resolution, I just too lazy to do them. If you want to do new year resolution, don't! Just don't. It's a waste of time.

Comment

My mum is sick and needed me to go collect a prescription for her for anti-sickness tablets before the doctors surgery closed. By the time I got home I was exhausted and so couldn't be bothered to go swimming tonight. Besides I hate January at the pool. Can't get moved even in the little pool that we stick to. JP still went though, and he just called me to say their system is down so they can't take payment. He got a free swim!! Dammit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                              This is my rant about Problems with New Year Resolution. The things is that many people don't do resolution. I don't know why but my personal experience is that every year I want to do my New Year resolution, I just too lazy to do them. If you want to do new year resolution, don't! Just don't. It's a waste of time.
                              I stick to mine every year! I start a new journal at New Year and write my resolution in the front. From last year, at every new moon I set myself short term goals for the month, troubleshooting what went wrong if I failed any of my goals from the previous month so that month by month I try different approaches until I achieve my goals. This also includes my resolution, often breaking it into smaller steps each month until the whole thing is achieved. This year I went for a keyword instead of a resolution, but otherwise I'll stick to the same technique.

It does take discipline, but it's worth sticking to because at the end of the year you get to look back and see how far you have travelled!
                              Last edited by Jembru; 09 Jan 2017, 12:36.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Not a rant, but a preemptive stressful whine.

Finally had a chance to make my first dr appt. I found the endo and she's down the street from me. Like a 20 min bus ride. Cool. I called to make the date. They told me they can't because my hmo already assigned me to a medical clinic (since I didn't choose one, but didn't have the OPTION to choose one) that's in Long Beach. Hours away. On a few buses.

*sigh

But the clinic I wanted told me to call member services and have them change the code. And she kept my info so when I call back I'm ready to go.

I called member services. They changed the code. But I have to wait a few days.

*takes deep breath. I'm pretty sure I have medical office care ptsd by all the runarounds I've had to deal with in the past with public health care. So far everyone has been very nice.

*whimpers and hides under couch.

Comment

Working...
                                X