• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Still alive just lost to twitter at times

- - - Updated - - -

greets to all my old friends
    Well hey, there ya are. I wuz wondering where you wuz.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

check my poetry page

- - - Updated - - -

full page
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Anu, why are you posting this in the rant thread?
        “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm sick to death of not being able to get out of bed in the morning. Doesn't help that it's bloody freezing. But I'm over it.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
            I'm sick to death of not being able to get out of bed in the morning. Doesn't help that it's bloody freezing. But I'm over it.
            Aww how come you can't get out of bed in the morning? You not well or just not loving life atm?

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
              Aww how come you can't get out of bed in the morning? You not well or just not loving life atm?
              I always suck at getting out of bed. It's been my main symptom of depression for years. I'm managing my depression pretty well, but even then, mornings are hard. And I end up staying up too late all the time, either because I'm screwing around, or I literally just can't get to sleep when I go to bed. It's frustrating as hell.

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

PLEASE STOP THIS.
                33°C today, 37°C tomorrow. It's horrible. Temperatures don't go down during the night. omg.
                And it's sooo humid. This is the worst.
                It's the worst. I've even written a haiku for the occasion:

I hate this weather;
                It is the worst thing ever.
                I need an AC.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

My phone company is trying to burn most of the good will it garnered at the beginning of the month all in one night. Given that it garnered a lot of good will by offering more in trade value for my old phone than I thought it was worth, this is almost impressive.
                  "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
                  ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                    PLEASE STOP THIS.
                    33°C today, 37°C tomorrow. It's horrible. Temperatures don't go down during the night. omg.

I hate this weather;
                    I need an AC.
                    Hahaha awwww. Trade ya? Currently experiencing temps 5C lower than average. Climate change in the desert! Yay!

I would like to rant about how public education staff are striking next week because out government is a bunch of tools who thinking cutting costs and decreasing accountability will ever get through, but in the mean time, our parents and community are blaming us for wanting more money...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                      Hahaha awwww. Trade ya? Currently experiencing temps 5C lower than average. Climate change in the desert! Yay!
                      I'll take that trade. Our winter was so mild the pollen is ridiculously high and things that shouldn't be in season for another 2 months are thriving now. They're also saying we'll probably have a record number of wasps -.- oh and it's so hot I can't function. Or sleep. Our houses were built to keep in the heat, not to let it out. We don't have AC.
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                        I'll take that trade. Our winter was so mild the pollen is ridiculously high and things that shouldn't be in season for another 2 months are thriving now. They're also saying we'll probably have a record number of wasps -.- oh and it's so hot I can't function. Or sleep. Our houses were built to keep in the heat, not to let it out. We don't have AC.
                        We're the opposite, we have amazing ACs because we regularly hit 45-47C in summer. I would love it to be 37C right now. That kinda weather is my jam. We alwasys get the freezing winters, cos desert, but I'm never ready for them. And we have no wood at the moment. Power bill is gonna be HUGE -_-

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                          PLEASE STOP THIS.

I hate this weather;
                          I need an AC.
                          Yeah, welcome to my entire summer, from June to August...and occasionally parts of April, May, September, and October.
                          “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                          ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                          ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

My feet and knees are killing me right now. Spent all day climbing up and down ladders. I think I need better insoles for my boots.
                            “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

And now today and yesty are 21°. Some consistency would be nice. Still close to freezing overnight though.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

hi hecks long time no type

- - - Updated - - -

hi thal long time no type
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X