X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Then you must consider this.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      ..Driving and texting VERY dangerous(addition of 4 ton moving death bringer)
      It's now against the law in the UK but lots of drivers still do it.
      Once a man, like the sea I raged;
      Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
      And there is in fact more earth than sea.
      Genesis lyric

Comment

People Are Rude At The Library

I'm going to rant about people are rude at the library. Every time when I go to the library and sign up to the computerr so I could use the internet. People are speaking out loud and they very rude. Just like the person who's doing right now. I just can't stand people who talk very loud at the library. Then the next thing I know is there people who aruging about talking and there a fight. I just can't stand those type of people. That's my rant.

Comment

Re: People Are Rude At The Library

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          I'm going to rant about people are rude at the library. Every time when I go to the library and sign up to the computerr so I could use the internet. People are speaking out loud and they very rude. Just like the person who's doing right now. I just can't stand people who talk very loud at the library. Then the next thing I know is there people who aruging about talking and there a fight. I just can't stand those type of people. That's my rant.
          I used to visit a library to use the internet, and I know exactly what you mean, people can be very ignorant and unaware of other people. We complained regularly about noise to the library staff but they wouldn't do much about it. The other problem was people having loud conversations on their mobile phones.
          In the good old days libraries really were a place of quiet, what happened??
          Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Then you must consider this.
            I shall first consider that a kiss is just a kiss, then I shall consider that a sigh is just a sigh, so SpongeBob is third on the list.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Just venting. My dad called me, and gave my mom the phone so she could tell me my uncle was dead. What possessed him to think it was a good idea, when I tell him over and over I want NOTHING to do with her. Why would she even for a second think I wanted to talk to her when we haven't talked for 2 months. How dare she? She said goodbye to me, I just chose to make it final. She was using it as a means of controlling me and it backfired on her. I know why; because she thought I would come running. I'm sorry she's sad, I really am. But I can't just give up my hard work. A death doesn't magically fix stuff...
              now dad writes to tell me about her. Like he expects me to care, or do something. Like all my hard work means nothing. Like deciding to finally be free of her is not ok because SHE needs ME. Needs to feel in control of me that is. And he just acts for her. He promised me he would start protecting me from her, that he wouldn't let her use him to get to me. No 'how are you?'... not even a 'where are you?' Before he gave her the phone (I was on the fishing train! Stuck. Trying not to panic in public when I was suddenly forced to talk to her).
              So... yea. Give me the paperwork. I'd like to end my membership in that family... I don't really want to lose my dad. But if he won't respect my choice... I don't see any other way.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                Just venting. My dad called me, and gave my mom the phone so she could tell me my uncle was dead. What possessed him to think it was a good idea, when I tell him over and over I want NOTHING to do with her. Why would she even for a second think I wanted to talk to her when we haven't talked for 2 months. How dare she? She said goodbye to me, I just chose to make it final. She was using it as a means of controlling me and it backfired on her. I know why; because she thought I would come running. I'm sorry she's sad, I really am. But I can't just give up my hard work. A death doesn't magically fix stuff...
                now dad writes to tell me about her. Like he expects me to care, or do something. Like all my hard work means nothing. Like deciding to finally be free of her is not ok because SHE needs ME. Needs to feel in control of me that is. And he just acts for her. He promised me he would start protecting me from her, that he wouldn't let her use him to get to me. No 'how are you?'... not even a 'where are you?' Before he gave her the phone (I was on the fishing train! Stuck. Trying not to panic in public when I was suddenly forced to talk to her).
                So... yea. Give me the paperwork. I'd like to end my membership in that family... I don't really want to lose my dad. But if he won't respect my choice... I don't see any other way.
                Just wanted to share this. I read it today, and thought of it when I saw your post. A bit of encouragement. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself! http://www.bustle.com/articles/11247...-toxic-parents
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                  Just wanted to share this. I read it today, and thought of it when I saw your post. A bit of encouragement. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself! http://www.bustle.com/articles/11247...-toxic-parents
                  Tanks, I'm gonna save that for future support.
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                    Its not really a rant but more of a whine... For a country that requires us to have insurance it sure is freakin expensive.
                    I was chatting to an American cousin a few years back and was surprised to hear how expensive health insurance is in the States. I feel really lucky to live in the UK where we have the National Health Service, treatment is free at the point of use.
                    Genesis lyric

Comment

Tanks, I'm gonna save that for future support.
                      Most welcome. I'm working on breaking away from my mom. Still really confused on how much distance I need to be healthy. So I get it.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                        Most welcome. I'm working on breaking away from my mom. Still really confused on how much distance I need to be healthy. So I get it.
                        I also got the 'mothers who can't love' book. It's really helpful.
                        I'm just about ready to give up on that whole side of the family if it means never having to see her again. The only healthy distance seems to be faaaaar faaaaaaar away.
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I love being ignored when I post because you know that the point of posting

Comment

The whole "Conditional" love thing was my Mothers thing..I will love you "IF" followed by what will get you a response of care if you do this or this,or do exactly as I say...(Demand)

Also Happy Bday,and many more to come.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I also got the 'mothers who can't love' book. It's really helpful.
                              I'm just about ready to give up on that whole side of the family if it means never having to see her again. The only healthy distance seems to be faaaaar faaaaaaar away.
                              Definition: Shaming  - The difference between blaming and shaming is that in blaming someone tells you that you did something bad, in shaming someone tells you that you are something bad. Feeling Deeply Stained Shaming is a technique used by abusive people to divert attention away fr

Comment

I'm mad because apparently Frederick's of Hollywood is all online now. This sucks. I need bras but all the alternatives are worse.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X