This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I think perhaps it is a brain glitch or something,Thal probably could have a better scientific explanation. A miss firing synapse or something..I think many people may share this,but not talk about it for fear of seeming weak,but stuff happens,and you just have to hang in there.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

According to my shrink we all get it at some point, but we don't learn how to handle it because we don't really see anyone else handling it. And yea, the brain misinterprets signals for DANGER. My song teacher says it's boredom of sorts... I think it varies from person to person. For me, I have supressed any strong emotion - especially anger and hurt - all of my life because of my mom. I started having attacks when I moves out and suddenly had to face it all. Coping of sorts I guess.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I might not have it so bad,Because I seldom hide emotions. If I get mad I will show just how mad,and if I am happy it flows. I have always been kind of a jump in feet first kind of person,more adventurous then was always good for me. One thing this points is we are all frail humans..But you are trying acting and I would never do that(Stage fright big time)

So,GO Iris.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

We just have it differently. I have stage fright too but I do it anyway because I'm not scared when I'm on. It's the thought of going on that's bad. I love being there.

And thanks again anu. I'm pretty calm again now. I'm gonna try to sleep. I'll leave you with this picture because I have a sense of irony.Click image for larger version

Name:	moody.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	353179
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

While not a rant. It's not really anything else either.
            My uncle is dead. I felt him pass, very peacefully.
            My mom tried to call again. Then my dad called and gave her the phone even befor I got to say anything, so she could tell me he was dead. I feel betrayed. Is that wrong? Also I'm stuck on a train. Can't even cry.
            I'm sad. He's gone. But I did say goodbye to him, even if I wasn't there. I know he has peace now.
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I don't have a mobile phone and don't want one, but I seem to be constantly having to avoid people with a phone stuck to their ear who have no idea what is going on around them, they are like the walking dead.
              Once a man, like the sea I raged;
              Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
              And there is in fact more earth than sea.
              Genesis lyric

Comment

Indeed,indeed.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I need to keep a journal and write some stuff down.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I am at my wits end trying to get information on something that may be an open tradition which might aid me in talking to my ancestors. It seems that the universe has been encouraging me to speak to them, but I'm afraid invoking the ancestors has never been a major part of my theology or practice. I put out so many threads, email whoever may be able to actually be able to give me the answers which will help me decide whether I should pursue the study and practice of Espiritismo Cruzado or not. There's plenty of information out there on how to perform related rites, arrange an altar, and maintain the connection, but the questions I need answered are not typically addressed in any faq section I've ever seen. Part of it being that if I do engage in this tradition that I'm not appropriating something even though some have told me it's an open tradition and I still have no answers with regards to that.

Comment

No doubt my birthday will yet again be forgotten because it's in 4 days which is still in the holiday season when everyone is worried about christmas. Thinking I just need to change my birthday.

Comment

So some dumb ass customer comes up to me to tell me he had to wait 30 minutes in line. Mind you we had all registers going. He's like it took just a little too long.

Me: Uh, you know it's BLACK FRIDAY, right?
                        This has got to be the SHORTEST line you will stand in today.
                        Good day sir.
                        I said GOOD DAY!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
                          I don't have a mobile phone and don't want one, but I seem to be constantly having to avoid people with a phone stuck to their ear who have no idea what is going on around them, they are like the walking dead.
                          Even before mobile phones, I did this with books. Nobody judged me for reading and walking, but when I started reading ebooks on my phone? Eye roll.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                            Even before mobile phones, I did this with books. Nobody judged me for reading and walking, but when I started reading ebooks on my phone? Eye roll.
                            I've read and walked with both. All told, long as other people can do it without becoming a navigational hazard, good for them. If they become a navigational hazard, I might care depending on the location and the day.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Generally,walking and reading or texting dangerous mainly to you(Might be exceptions)..Driving and texting VERY dangerous(addition of 4 ton moving death bringer)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                Generally,walking and reading or texting dangerous mainly to you(Might be exceptions)..Driving and texting VERY dangerous(addition of 4 ton moving death bringer)
                                Yeah - like dropping a lit cigarette on the car floor and trying to find it while cruising down a curving highway...
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X