This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

i remember that stuff where at the "tingler" they threw these things into the seats that kind of looked like the tingler,and scared the crap out of folks
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      i remember that stuff where at the "tingler" they threw these things into the seats that kind of looked like the tingler,and scared the crap out of folks
      Never got to see that one but heard about it. Also heard a few theatre's has seats rigged with a small electrical charge that ran up the back of the seat so as the tingler moved the charge moved up your back to give a similar effect. Don't do stuff like that anymore. Think about the closest they have anymore is when the Rocky Horror Show plays now and people dress up for that.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I've got a real issue with being made a public example of for training purposes. Especially since we are such a small company and I'm the freakin newest one here, and by newest I mean the entire upper office staff has been here for 10+ years.

And I hate tattle tales. If you don't like how I did something come and talk to me about it and explain the right way to do it, you are after all a manager. Do not go to the president of the company and tattle on me. Which he then uses me as an "example to tell everyone else how to do correctly. Better yet since hes my actual boss talk to me about it in private. The people who work up here with me all should know the proper procedure. Or better yet write a god damn policy.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I flip/turn my mattress 4 times a year, which I believe has helped its longevity (18 years and not much change) usually without incident. But today I moved the wrong way and as soon as I was done, my lower back said "HEY!" So it's been a multi-Tylenol day. Moving in slow motion....I hate when I screw up something I've done a million times!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

If I ever turn my mattress, it will be like magically transforming the Grand Canyon into Mt. Everest.

(Mattresses are replaced when the popped springs poke you [or someone] 5, or more, times per night.)
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
              I've got a real issue with being made a public example of for training purposes. Especially since we are such a small company and I'm the freakin newest one here, and by newest I mean the entire upper office staff has been here for 10+ years.

And I hate tattle tales. If you don't like how I did something come and talk to me about it and explain the right way to do it, you are after all a manager. Do not go to the president of the company and tattle on me. Which he then uses me as an "example to tell everyone else how to do correctly. Better yet since hes my actual boss talk to me about it in private. The people who work up here with me all should know the proper procedure. Or better yet write a god damn policy.
              I absolutely hate this. Solidarity!
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Gmail

I'm just casually trying to log into my Gmail account from anywhere other than the library and it wants verification,,,,,,,,,, I do not have a p h o ne,, I complained to Google and now I'm complaining here

Comment

Re: Gmail

hi my brother i am mtf if you wondered
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by luckysnackcreations View Post
                    I'm just casually trying to log into my Gmail account from anywhere other than the library and it wants verification,,,,,,,,,, I do not have a p h o ne,, I complained to Google and now I'm complaining here
                    I moved this into the Rants Thread. This thread exists for random rants, so that we don't have to create a new thread for each complaint we have. Your rant is better suited here.

Mostly art.

Comment

ah, ok thank you. I honestly hadn't realized that I had started a whole new thread, sorry about that!
                      Last edited by luckysnackcreations; 28 Feb 2019, 19:46.

Comment

A stupid filmmaker Dan Reed make an idiotic documentary that Michael Jackson was a paedophile. Are you serious. Like he was acquitted on court because there was no evidence at all. He should be ashamed of himself making a disgusting documentary of Michael Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          A stupid filmmaker Dan Reed make an idiotic documentary that Michael Jackson was a paedophile. Are you serious. Like he was acquitted on court because there was no evidence at all. He should be ashamed of himself making a disgusting documentary of Michael Jackson.
                          I totally agree. Michael Jackson was such a kind-hearted person and had such a rough and terrible childhood. He would never hurt a child.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                            I totally agree. Michael Jackson was such a kind-hearted person and had such a rough and terrible childhood. He would never hurt a child.
                            I know right. How can a moronic filmmaker portray a man who's not alive anymore to destroy his legacy?

Comment

Isn't funny they didn't believe the woman who accused Harvey Weinstein either. Those who initially came forward and tried even in the early years and had their career's ruined. After all he was a great man to. Guess Michael is in the same vein he just couldn't have been doing those things, even though more people have come forward and some of those celebs who defended him have come out about the pedo ring in Hollywood.
                              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                                Is statistically proven that the abused are more likely to become abusers. If anything, his rough childhood made him more inclined abusive behavior later in life. That's simple statistics. Not to say some people don't overcome that abuse, but statistically they don't.
                                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X