This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Thankees. i took a shower. I'm out of breath. But my chest isn't on fire. So I'm learning my limits till I see the cardiologist. Seriously.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

That stinks Medusa. Sorry it's happening to you.

Comment

Hope you feel better. Is this something where a pacemaker might be used?
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          Hope you feel better. Is this something where a pacemaker might be used?
          My mom had one later on in life. I'd like to avoid that as much as possible. I've seen medications and I've seen ablations recommended. I need something to happen. That's for sure.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Thankees. i took a shower. I'm out of breath. But my chest isn't on fire. So I'm learning my limits till I see the cardiologist. Seriously.

I hope you feel better soon!!
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Sprained toe. Combination of agonizing laughter and comedic weeping.

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                Oh? Perhaps? Perhaps you could enlighten me on what that lesson might be, kind sir.
                How would I know what your lesson could be. I have enough of my own. I was just pointing out if it is an ongoing trend that there might be a lesson for you. They do tend to repeat and become stronger until you find your answers.
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Sorry I did not reply sooner,was kinda off line. Bummed by the Oregon thing and the flooding. Hoping you are feeling better. Be taking care of yourself Lady,you know we all be needing your sassy self online here...:=S:
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Take care, Medusa!
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Donald Trump Is A Jerk

D. Trump is running on his success as a businessman.

Weirdly, those who have looked at his "success" have noted that he he is a sub-par businessman, who has mostly lost money.

Had he invested the money he inherited from his father in some standard, run of the mill, retirement type stocks instead of running a business, he would be, roughly, twice as rich as he is today.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        D. Trump is running on his success as a businessman.

Weirdly, those who have looked at his "success" have noted that he he is a sub-par businessman, who has mostly lost money.

I especially find this ironic when taken into context about how he's going to employ *everyone* and get jobs back from overseas...pretty sure his subpar business acumen has led to plenty of overseas jobs and unemployment.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          I especially find this ironic when taken into context about how he's going to employ *everyone* and get jobs back from overseas...pretty sure his subpar business acumen has led to plenty of overseas jobs and unemployment.
                          Yes, and he's also gotten out of huge debt repeatedly (from his bad investments) by declaring bankruptcy - which ended up costing other people money for his stupidness.

Comment

We have not even gotten out of the pre warm up period yet,many will disappear into the media trash heap before the real games begin.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I read the most recent polls this morning, I have no idea where Trump is getting his numbers from, his slide seems to be accelerating, and is trailing beyond margin of error in a few polls to Fiorina or Carson.

Comment

So, after two hours of shopping and going to several different stores, I still couldn't find a turkey for Thanksgiving this weekend (Thanksgiving is in October in Canada...get over it). The German harvest festival is the same weekend, but no one celebrates it anymore. I guess stores decided that they didn't sell enough large birds outside of the Christmas season to carry them during the rest of the year

Hopefully I can still find a large-ish duck somewhere. I think people roast those for weekend meals enough that it might be an option...

Comment

Working...
                                X