Page 4 of 194 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Cause it was as I believe trimmed Gleb..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Jul 2013
    Religion
    Kemetic reconstructionist, I guess... Solitary. devotee of Djehuty and Bast
    Phrase
    Rawr

Ohh... Okay.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Ugh.........interview sucked. Panel phone interview....there is just no way for that to go hopefully I get it, but I won't be surprised if I don't
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

Re: Billy Cosby Is A Rapist

During his hay days, accusing Cosby of rape would be like accusing Jesus of lying about the walking on water thing. It just wouldn't fly. He was and is a very powerful man in the entertainment world. Power pushes victims to stay silent. It sucks.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

I agree with you Medusa. Bill Cosby is still very powerful, but thankfully many are coming forward. Unfortunately, due to the law, they can't file against him. I'm hoping that he gets what he deserves though. Just because he is a star didn't and doesn't mean he is above the law.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

Jul 2013
    Religion
    Kemetic reconstructionist, I guess... Solitary. devotee of Djehuty and Bast
    Phrase
    Rawr

I hate physics.... Ugh!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And the teacher too... ><
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Yes. All his old TV shows from various networks was yanked off the air.

Jul 2014
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan, Kitchen Witch

I have had the same dream for the last two days. I don't normally redream, and I can honestly say its starting to upset me. I don't like it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets just go ahead and admit I'm in freakin tears cause this slow season is killing me and my checks aren't enough to pay my part of the bills, and yes he has been getting overtime and I can't even get close to 40, he of course has no problem covering what I can' but I DO. Those are my responsibilities, and I don't like asking for help.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Pick-N-Mix Pagan

I am so unbelievably done with today. I swear to whoever, WOE BETIDE the next person who asks me to move from this couch.
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches.

Punishment Detail Watchful Wanderer's Avatar
    Aug 2013
    Religion
    Solitary Eclectic Pagan(with strong Hellene influence), devotee of Gaia and Pan
    Phrase
    Be who you are and see what happens, regardless of whether people accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by kalynraye View Post
    I have had the same dream for the last two days. I don't normally redream, and I can honestly say its starting to upset me. I don't like it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets just go ahead and admit I'm in freakin tears cause this slow season is killing me and my checks aren't enough to pay my part of the bills, and yes he has been getting overtime and I can't even get close to 40, he of course has no problem covering what I can' but I DO. Those are my responsibilities, and I don't like asking for help.
    I can't rarely seem to dream at all(why? I don't really know for sure, I have a few theories though.) and on the off chance that I do, I can never recall it.

Also, financial struggle is rough, I can relate.
    "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad