X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Can't Get A Girlfriend

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hello everybody. I'm upset because I'm still single and I can't get a girlfriend. Yesterday I was upset that talk all my friends on the phone saying that I'm so frustrated that I can't get a girlfriend. But so many people are telling that one day you'll get a girlfriend. And that make me feel a little better. But everytime went I that to a girl there's always some BS flying around. I just can't stand it anymore. For now on I'm going to asked to get the girlfriend phone numbers for the first thing I see a girl. That's it!
    Have you tried a dating site, like Plenty of Fish? A friend of mine met her now-husband that way.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
      Was it just one specific type or have you been on multiple types?
      Been through 5 or 6 brands in those years, most of them had bad side effects for me (morning sickness isn't good when you're already underweight , a few messed up my mood really badly), only found one type that I was pretty happy with. But even then I always suffered from bad pains.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
        Been through 5 or 6 brands in those years, most of them had bad side effects for me (morning sickness isn't good when you're already underweight , a few messed up my mood really badly), only found one type that I was pretty happy with. But even then I always suffered from bad pains.
        Mph, I don't know much about bc. That's too bad
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
          Mph, I don't know much about bc. That's too bad
          Yea.. painkillers take the top off it, so now I'm gonna go to sleep and pray it's over when I wake up.
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
            Yea.. painkillers take the top off it, so now I'm gonna go to sleep and pray it's over when I wake up.
            Run!!!! The best form of pain relief for me is to run. It gets your adrenaline running which releases endorphin's which kills the pain.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Things I like: employment.
              Things I don't like: getting up at 3am to start my job.

I'm a ninny with a bed time of 8pm or I die the next day. No more life for meeeeeeeeee. :/

(But hopefully in a year I will be able to afford building supplies for a tiny home? Pipe dreams.)

Mostly art.

Comment

I feel like I'm close to exploding and ready to just break every single thing in this house.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Let me hear one more hushed whispered word and I swear I'm snitching on my mom. Lol. I'm beyond pissed off and hearing her bs with her dumb friends isn't helping.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  Run!!!! The best form of pain relief for me is to run. It gets your adrenaline running which releases endorphin's which kills the pain.
                  Exercise helps, but it was 2 am ^^ and the pains get worse when I stop.
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    Things I like: employment.
                    Things I don't like: getting up at 3am to start my job.

I'm a ninny with a bed time of 8pm or I die the next day. No more life for meeeeeeeeee. :/

(But hopefully in a year I will be able to afford building supplies for a tiny home? Pipe dreams.)
                    Hey I get up an hour after you do!!! I also go to bed around the same time. I kinda miss my life as well. But we can be get up early buddies.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Just read this amazing article about Vans coming out with a professional kitchen line. I have always loved skater shoes. They have great support and durability, and they are wide enough for my feet which is a plus. They are the perfect shoe for me. So they created this line and gave it to a restaurant to "test", wrote all these articles, showcased them and I was ready to buy on the damn spot. Good kitchen shoes cost between $125 up to $200 so spending over a $100 wouldn't have bothered me at all plus I get a $50 a year credit from work for shoes. But guess what???? You can't buy them. I went to Vans website and searched, couldn't find. So I opened a chat, they aren't releasing them to the public. I am so mad right now. Why did you do all that publicity if your not going to sell the????? Ggggggrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                        Just read this amazing article about Vans coming out with a professional kitchen line. I have always loved skater shoes. They have great support and durability, and they are wide enough for my feet which is a plus. They are the perfect shoe for me. So they created this line and gave it to a restaurant to "test", wrote all these articles, showcased them and I was ready to buy on the damn spot. Good kitchen shoes cost between $125 up to $200 so spending over a $100 wouldn't have bothered me at all plus I get a $50 a year credit from work for shoes. But guess what???? You can't buy them. I went to Vans website and searched, couldn't find. So I opened a chat, they aren't releasing them to the public. I am so mad right now. Why did you do all that publicity if your not going to sell the????? Ggggggrrrrrrr
                        I LOVE Vans I have 5 pair myself. I wonder if they are only offering through the businesses, try asking them and if so ask your boss about ordering them for you.

Comment

My Brother Is Having A Very Hard Time

Tonight I talked to my brother and he was upset about how his life turns out. He blames everything about himself, his job, and his friends. It all started a long time ago way before I was born. Well I think I should leave my brother alone.

Comment

Ranting on some add on for Firefox,named ghostery...As they them selves explained,the software stops sites from getting tracking data,HOWEVER ghostery grabs that data and SELLS it to the ad company's. So you still get tracked,just not directly. Just will add,I deleted said add on,and most of my other add on's(No-script,and flash block were disabled) and I had to re enable them. I hate when things that are supposed to be good are scams.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,now we gonna get super snow...

They are calling it

This “Blizzard for the Ages” Headed for the East Coast Is Very Much the Real Deal

But not snowmageddon at least..
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Check please!!! I'm done with this day, and I'm done with yeaterday. It can all bugger off!

Comment

Interesting note on web site tracking...I went on an online game site(did not register) and the ads showing up are from local jersey company's...so they can tell I am in NJ..scary..
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X