This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

We had a little snowcrap yesterday morning - just a dusting really, (Yes, they cancelled school LOL) and by Sat. it's going to the mid 60's. Last wknd. was 75.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Temps here are moderating. Slightly warmer winters and cooler summers. We still get all four seasons and the annual average temp is staying the same but the extremes are moderating out.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Here in Rutland, Vermont it has been the warmest winter recorded history. It was 70 degrees on Christmas. The first snow was in January, two and a half months late. We may have had ten inches of snow on the year. The ski resorts are barely open and only due to the ability to make snow. This week was supposed to be our first big snowmaker. Instead it's 55 and raining. The same story every week. We get forecasted snow and it just turns out to be rain.

Comment

Yup,weather is doing a weird turn...and I myself want it to stop(Yeh,I am that powerful(NOT))

- - - Updated - - -

Thing I am wondering is what to expect this spring and summer?
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have a couple of daffodils blooming and I couldn't be happier! They're my favorites. But it's COLD and windy today....ugh!! Make up your mind already!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm so disgruntled with my meds at the moment. So the doc increased my Glipizide by a mere 5 grams. An added 5 grams to my mid meal. It's dropping my blood sugar in a dangerous way. I'm constantly getting extreme lows at work AFTER my lunch meal. The issue is that he increased it because my numbers were high when I WASN'T TAKING MY MEDS REGULARLY. And of course now that I am...I don't need that extra 5 grams. I really don't want to self diagnose but I'm nixing that extra pill. I was doing well when I was taking the meds religiously. I am now doing that.

That seems sane, right?
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I at times dwell a bit to much on the inhumanity of we humans. When ever I hear or see something on the cruelty and misery we use against other humans and animals,I find myself thinking what really makes mankind(woman kind)human kind worthy of remaining the dominant species here on this planet. I know,they say we have our "Better Angels" but are there two completely different human groups? One with the "Better Angels" and the other with no redeeming traits at all? I know,I can think a bit to much,but I wish humans were a bit closer to their "Better Angels" sometimes...But I am old,and will not remain forever,and the world will roll on even when my words have faded.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Homo sapian and Homo horrendous...
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Looking online for gift ideas for KP for our anniversary(I got plenty of time) but good lord they are all the same. Gaming headphones, a print with his favorite team, something to do with alcohol, or junk food... he has gaming headphones, he doesn't like sports, and alcohol isn't his favorite thing. I'm looking online for something different not the same darn thing on repeat.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I was testing my blood sugar when I wasn't just paying strict attention to the finger I was going to prick. I pricked my pinky (because I have to rotate) and I didn't set it on a lighter setting. I jabbed myself pretty hard.

Comment

Ug ug uuuuug! I bought that Oil of Olay foundation. It's 'supposed' to float on top and not sink into your skin. One, I bought a darker foundation because the last one was too light. This was like a ghost! I guess because of the Oxide sunscreen. Two, it caked up immediately and enhanced my pores. But I do get to take it back and try another one. This time I'm going for the Maybelline matte mouse. It's not for dry skin. But I think I can make it work because I do the light vaseline over my moisturizer. If this one doesn't work, I'm going to Ulta for a high end one. Gonna try the IT Cosmetic cc cream.

Comment

Feeling the crampage a week early. Not happy.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            Feeling the crampage a week early. Not happy.
                            My co worker was all crampy. Which means you would be. Which means I will be soon. It's weird being in sync with a person over the internet. It's even stranger YOU are in sync with a complete stranger at my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

My co worker was all crampy. Which means you would be. Which means I will be soon. It's weird being in sync with a person over the internet. It's even stranger YOU are in sync with a complete stranger at my work.
                              Goddammit how does the universe keep screwing us over like that?
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                Goddammit how does the universe keep screwing us over like that?
                                We're in sync. The universe works in mysterious ways.
                                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                                X