X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
    We're in sync. The universe works in mysterious ways.
    I'm going to be JC Chaz. :=I:
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have an audition tomorrow. singing is involved. So, naturally, my throat has decided that now is the best time for a bit of swelling. F* pollen. Well. I've got benadryl, and I'm gonna shut up (or try very hard) for the next 10-12 hours.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Didn't speak for 12 hours. Speaking went fine when I tried again. Singing... Nop. My voice just went on vacation. Bye bye audition.
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Oh no Iris! =( *hug*
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
            Oh no Iris! =( *hug*
            Thanks. It sucks -.- probably gonna go have my doctor look at it tomorrow
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

My babysitter (family member) called me while I was at work, screaming that I didn't have any bottles packed. I asked her if she had looked in the pocket I knew there was one, and they (she and husband) found them, but she proceeded to keep yelling about other stuff, and that I should have had more than the two bottles (they only use two in the span of time I'm gone, plus they have two of their own). She also proceeded to tell me that I should blame her husband for her yelling at me, because he yelled at her causing her to yell at me (complete bull). Good mood=completely gone simply because they didn't check the whole diaper bag and got into a fight for some stupid reason and she felt the need to lash out.
              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

My household is so toxic. I can't even tell if there's any abuse going on. Everyday I think my sister is going to snap and kill herself. Intrusive thoughts are annoying.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Can someone tell me why brothers insist on picking the ones with pretty faces and no brains???? They wonder why they don't have lasting meaningful relationships... and then I read sentences like "Reminder i'm a natural baker...cooker not so much." Face palm...
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                    Can someone tell me why brothers insist on picking the ones with pretty faces and no brains???? They wonder why they don't have lasting meaningful relationships... and then I read sentences like "Reminder i'm a natural baker...cooker not so much." Face palm...
                    Because they can?

The face lasts for moments, meanigful relationships last for hours...

Not everybody is in for the long haul...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                      Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Though just remember potentially there is a sister out there asking why her brother choose you. I know I ask it of the guys my sisters married and i'm sure they've asked it of the woman I married. Heck as parent's me and the wife have asked it multiple times of our son's girlfriends, wives and ex-wives.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I know this is a weird rant. But this is night number gabillion that my blood sugar levels are too low for bed. Last time I was 70. I ATE (strawberries included) and 30 minutes later I'm only 110. Which would be great if one, I still haven't taken my Diabetes meds yet for this meal (And I'm not) two, if I didn't know that going to bed will just drop it more and then I wake up in the middle of the night sweating. I'm portioning my lunches well I guess. Thank gawd for cups of apple juice in the fridge. +

Comment

I hate having RLS. My legs are annoying me and my pills aren't working.
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                            I hate having RLS. My legs are annoying me and my pills aren't working.
                            omg girl. There is nothing worse! If I take a sleeping pill and don't go right to bed, I fight the pill and eventually get this leg thing. My mind will be sleepy but my legs will just need to move and move. It's torture.

Comment

I do not think I have the RLS thing,BUT some mornings I wake up with all the blankets on the floor(I am a restless sleeper for sure)
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                omg girl. There is nothing worse! If I take a sleeping pill and don't go right to bed, I fight the pill and eventually get this leg thing. My mind will be sleepy but my legs will just need to move and move. It's torture.
                                It's odd, imo. I've had it since I was fourteen. It usually evolves around them aching and throbbing, burning, or like there's ants crawling. It doesn't happen in the morning usually but starts flaring somewhere around 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X