This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

It's the swiftness that scares me. It's like a car suddenly running out of gas and not being anywhere near a gas station. I think I'm doing well then BAM! I'm shaking and I start getting slightly incoherent.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      It's the swiftness that scares me. It's like a car suddenly running out of gas and not being anywhere near a gas station. I think I'm doing well then BAM! I'm shaking and I start getting slightly incoherent.
      I can agree with that. For me it gets iffy in that what is an indicator or warning sign one day may not act the same the next day. About the only certain thing I have is I get wicked headaches and nausea that strike hard and sudden when it hits. Sucks for you need food to bring the sugar levels back up but the very though and taste of food simply makes you more sick to the stomach. So it's sort of a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario. Quick sugar like candy levels it out real quick but then bottoms out even faster afterwards.

It's like it was years before I discovered that Blood Sugar drops can cause Asthma or asthma like effects. So if you have one it crosses real easy into flaring the other up. Inversely, an asthmatic episode can also cause an immediate drop in blood sugar so your fighting two situations and trying to balance them both.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        You just put an image in my head Duce...Man you are good at those graphic descriptions.
        I second that! But as I an amateur writer I do appreciate an innovative metaphor!
        baah.

Comment

Once again, another snowstorm was forecasted for Vermont. Finally a could snowstorm that wil break the snow drought. But, like every single forecasted snowstorm this winter it will completely miss us. My town averages nearly 80 inches of snow a year. So far this year we have had 15 inches. Killington Ski Area just outside of town averages 250 inches for year. They had had only 56 inches. The ski industry has pretty much crashed. I spent the money to move to Vermont, to spend the season on the slopes, and the warmest WInter in New England history happens. Pretty much the story of my life.

Comment

My stomach has been hurting. It's a form of dull ache to sharp pain around my belly button on the inside. It's been hurting all day.
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35869254 so yea. These are the news I woke up to today. What is wrong with you, world?
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35869254 so yea. These are the news I woke up to today. What is wrong with you, world?
                It's very upsetting. They're our neighbours, and the capital of the EU. After all the attacks on Turkey last week, it's really depressing.

Comment

Just saw that on CNN this morning..yeh world please stop it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Does a little remind me of 80's thing,black September,and the communist terror groups from back then.

Site about terror.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                    I've been hearing updates, it's awful. My heart goes out to them.
                    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I am thinking that the suicide bombers should practice in the desert fist,so as to get it perfect(Yes that was sarcasm)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        I am thinking that the suicide bombers should practice in the desert fist,so as to get it perfect(Yes that was sarcasm)
                        We had one years ago who... ehm... blew himself a new one by mistake... noone but himself got hurt. I was thinking they should do more of those if they really want to blow stuff up.
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

My body is really fighting off this cold. I had a sore throat for a day. Then now my nose feels raw and I'm constantly sneezing. And when I blow it's a thicker yellow. So I know I'm having something go on. But my body is like NO GO! But I'm going to just relax at home for the day. I feel sorta achy all over. Thing is ever since I've been getting my flu and pneumonia shots, I have not gotten sick once. NOT ONCE.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I think I'm going to quit sponsoring the Anime Club next year. Got a kid's mom who is calling up my boss and saying false crap about me - specifically, that I am not doing my job.

I'm used to kids making shit up to avoid doing work or to get out of trouble (he yelled at me! he's mean to me! he hates me!). They're kids, they don't know the effects of slander, it's the nature of the beast, and it's part of what I get paid for.

I don't get paid for doing the Anime Club, I don't need a dumb-ass parent going to my boss with lies...

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm going to quit sponsoring the Anime Club next year. Got a kid's mom who is calling up my boss and saying false crap about me - specifically, that I am not doing my job.

I'm used to kids making shit up to avoid doing work or to get out of trouble (he yelled at me! he's mean to me! he hates me!). They're kids, they don't know the effects of slander, it's the nature of the beast, and it's part of what I get paid for.

I don't get paid for doing the Anime Club, I don't need a dumb-ass parent going to my boss with lies...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'd just like to sit in a dark corner and cry. I have been busting my butt to pay stuff off, to fight the identity left and all that b.s. and I got a new "ping" on my credit report with a utility company back in texas. I call to find out about it I add it to my police report I call back to add it and find out its from 2009 when I did live there and they never closed the account or sent my final bill. They also never bothered to report it till NOW!!! Now it was my fault that I didn't follow up myself but why the hell do you wait till 2016 to report it!!! It was 7 years ago. They could tell me nothing. So I called the company that they sold the damn debt to and they told me they had been reporting it since 2010. BS!!!!!! I would have known about it, it would have showed up. No one could tell me and I paid them the damn money to get it off. I'm so very upset about it. Done, I'm going back to bed to cry.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                I'd just like to sit in a dark corner and cry. I have been busting my butt to pay stuff off, to fight the identity left and all that b.s. and I got a new "ping" on my credit report with a utility company back in texas. I call to find out about it I add it to my police report I call back to add it and find out its from 2009 when I did live there and they never closed the account or sent my final bill. They also never bothered to report it till NOW!!! Now it was my fault that I didn't follow up myself but why the hell do you wait till 2016 to report it!!! It was 7 years ago. They could tell me nothing. So I called the company that they sold the damn debt to and they told me they had been reporting it since 2010. BS!!!!!! I would have known about it, it would have showed up. No one could tell me and I paid them the damn money to get it off. I'm so very upset about it. Done, I'm going back to bed to cry.
                                We've been hit a few times with stuff like that. Heck even had the final payment proofs and such but still had to pay again because the debt was sold to someone else or the company had changed hands and the old system had parts missing. Wouldn't be half as bad if it was within a reasonable time frame but it might be years before it shows up or they post it to a credit agency that is not in your area. It's like we had one that nailed us as it was posted to the credit reporting agency that covers the west coast. Never once showed up on the other two and was years old when we finally found out about it. Sad to say credit is another shell game many times it seems as things can come off and then appear again long after they were paid off.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X