This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

It is debt scams,these company's(I call them bottom feeders) buy OLD debt,and use nasty tactics to collect. They buy the debt for pinnies on the dollar.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I guess I should be positive because I could pay it but it doesn't make me happy.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        It is debt scams,these company's(I call them bottom feeders) buy OLD debt,and use nasty tactics to collect. They buy the debt for pinnies on the dollar.
        Seriously, how is that even legal?

Comment

This is a prime load of absolute BS.
          Story.

North Carolina Lawmakers Vote To Ban Cities From Protecting LGBT People
          “This is a direct affront to equality, civil rights, and local autonomy.”

Not like this shows prejudice in any way...North Carolina can just go suck an egg....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
            Usually if you threaten to sue them, they back off. Generally they don't have proof, there's such a racket with bundling debt here. If you have paid them, keep proof...confirmation number, bank statement, etc. Often companies will buy and sell the same set of papers to multiple collectors.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
              Really it is not legal,but they try and scare people with major BS to pay. debt has a limitation of time,but they will try to scare you into paying them.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Really it is not legal,but they try and scare people with major BS to pay. debt has a limitation of time,but they will try to scare you into paying them.
                I know this but I didn't know how long it would stay on my credit. In 2010 is when it was supposedly sent to collections, which next year would be 7 years and bad items come off your credit after 7 years but I didn't know if because they had waited till now to put it on my credit if it would stay for another 7 years or if it would go away in a few months, and amazingly no one could or would tell me. I'm not sure I want to know it would come off in a few months cause I'd probably get upset all over again.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  I know this but I didn't know how long it would stay on my credit. In 2010 is when it was supposedly sent to collections, which next year would be 7 years and bad items come off your credit after 7 years but I didn't know if because they had waited till now to put it on my credit if it would stay for another 7 years or if it would go away in a few months, and amazingly no one could or would tell me. I'm not sure I want to know it would come off in a few months cause I'd probably get upset all over again.

You know, I would have done the same thing. I tend to worry a lot about money stuff and sometimes I just pay stuff to have some peace of mind.

Comment

My sibling is so repulsive. I swear there's something wrong with her. Just so irritating. I don't understand why she is the way she is and I'm not supposed to and I never will but she's really emotional and that is so odd to me. My mom said I'm not supposed to understand but I'm supposed to be there for her and I really don't like her.
                    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Freaking weather...supposed to be thunder storms Friday,then rain Saturday and Sunday SNOW!!!(REALLY) Did I mention Friday it hits 72...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

^^^ What?? That sounds like Ozarks weather, all 4 seasons in one day LOL It's about 75 here today.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

There were tornadoes in Oklahoma,so go figure.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Freaking weather...supposed to be thunder storms Friday,then rain Saturday and Sunday SNOW!!!(REALLY) Did I mention Friday it hits 72...
                            I heard just an hour ago that it's supposed to dip down to freezing tonight... guess that's the end of my tulips...

Comment

I'm just frustrated right now because I still don't have a girlfriend. I always have a hard time talking to a girl because I always said the wrong things. If it means by being single for the rest of my live, I might as well let it be because it always a waste of time for meeting a girl.

Comment

Gahhhh my boyfriend is incapable of making plans in advance, which annoys everyone he knows. Now, everyone knows that they can reach him through me, so I get a ton of messages about his plans and have to pressure him to work it out. It would be manageable if we lived together, but because we're long distance at the moment, I'm constantly having to pester him over facebook, while his mom and pretty much everyone else he knows keeps asking why he won't message or call them.

Comment

Working...
                                X