X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

^it's called Passover in English.

I remember when I was a kid I saw a program about someone who had met Jesus in a vision. It was terrifying. Made me afraid of bright lights and the possibility of Big J intruding the house...
    baah.

Comment

^it's called Passover in English.

I remember when I was a kid I saw a program about someone who had met Jesus in a vision. It was terrifying. Made me afraid of bright lights and the possibility of Big J intruding the house...
      Yay! Thanks. ^^
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

My rant might go like this:How do so many people end up falling for so much weird stuff online..the whole blood moon stuff,or any other stuff. I mean the Mayan thing was turned into end of the world pretty fast,and what is next...a fish with the virgin Mary in its scales,or goose crap that looks like a saint? I am almost glad I am old,so I will not be around when the crazy's end up setting off some WMD because somehow they ended up working in a Government position and the Gov Missed their weird period somehow...(Think Snowden or some other guy) I wonder just how he got the clearance for that job.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Stop Saying That Michael Jackson Is A Pedophile

I know that Michael Jackson a couple of years ago. But I'm so sick and tired that everybody believes that Michael Jackson is a pedophile. I can't give you many reasons why Michael Jackson isn't a pedophile. 1. There was no evidence proven that Michael ever have sex with children. 2. Michael Jackson will never sexually harm a child. 3. The so-called victims of Michael Jackson sexual accusations is all fake. So why don't you all do everybody a favor. Stop spreading lies to Michael Jackson and let him rest in peace already!

Comment

Re: Stop Saying That Michael Jackson Is A Pedophile

Now substitute Jimmy Saville for Michael Jackson and you'll see why it's nonsense.

Just because someone is famous doesn't make them innocent (or guilty.)
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Michael Jackson is a pedophile.

Comment

The (any) person you see in the Media is NOT the real flesh and blood actor,they are playing a part. If someone portrays a holy person,it is not the Actor but a part they are playing. Bill Cosby played a nice guy,BUT real life is not a part in a media program. Rock Hudson played a ladies man in MANY movies,but that was NOT his real self as we all know.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The evidence is actually overwhelming in favor of him being a pedophile. It does us no good now, but re-writting history in favor of preserving his legacy knowing what he did is pretty cruddy.

Comment

Indeed,and some are trying this with Bill Cosby too...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

All I know is that I don't want to be a savior. In every religion there is a savior and they always die horribly.
                      I be the side-kick or the teacher that follows the savior. They always get the good life.
                      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                        All I know is that I don't want to be a savior. In every religion there is a savior and they always die horribly.
                        I be the side-kick or the teacher that follows the savior. They always get the good life.
                        You should read "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal". Biff is the kid who hung out with Jesus so that he, Biff, could experience all the sin so Jesus didn't have to.

Comment

So it looks like our doctor is closing up shop on Thursday and she wasn't going to tell us.
                          She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                            You should read "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal". Biff is the kid who hung out with Jesus so that he, Biff, could experience all the sin so Jesus didn't have to.
                            That is hilarious. I have read every gospel that has ever been released and I must have missed that one. You should read the "infancy gospel of Timothy". It seems that Jesus had a hard time controlling his divinity as a child.
                            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Well today I turned 29 and right and right after midnight I got sick... I was up all night and cancelled all my plans for today. Great way to spend your birthday. Oh wait I didn't cancel all my plans I was able to go and get my hair cut but that only took 30 mins.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                                Michael Jackson is a pedophile.
                                I agree with this statement.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X