X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    I still don't get this. Like why is in necessary?? Australia does gun laws soooo much better.
    Many people believe very strongly that the 2nd Amendment ("A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.") is a blanket order that anyone and everyone can be armed with no regulation. Some even claim it's a "God-given" right, which is kinda confusing, because it's the Constitution, not the Bible, but there's a lot of confusion about that these days! Anyway, some states allow open carry, some have concealed with a permit, some have a free-for-all. My town always had open carry, and you had to get a permit to conceal, but now anyone can carry concealed. Some places don't allow guns, like the courthouse, some stores, banks etc., but you never know who's got what under their jacket. Some of the schools have armed teachers. We have very low crime. I'm not really happy about knowing some inexperienced person might open fire under a mistaken idea that something's amiss somewhere - people are generally stupid (Proof: look at the White House LOL) and there's a reason police etc., have lots of training. But it is what it is.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Many people are stupid.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You noticed?? And all this time I thought it was just me playing at that movie "They Live"

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Now that our pit sleeps in the kitchen, the stupid Tom cat won't stop serenading me! He sounded like he was in my ear, he was so loud. Come to find I caught him standing on our backyard shed serenading me!

Comment

They usually do that when they are in Heat..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I see one certain person is very inattentive to detail.

headline.
              Trump didn’t know he was giving Bannon so much power until after adding him to security council: report

While Bannon was stealing the spotlight, it turns out that Trump didn’t know the action was being taken. A report from the New York Times revealed that Trump complained that no one told him what his executive order entailed and had no idea it would grant such significant power to Bannon. Only later did Trump learn about the significance. The order was unprecedented to add a non-military, political advisor to a board of military experts that advise the president on the nation’s security.

Story here.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Yeah...

Bannan says he's Cromwell in the Tudor court. I think he wants to be made Lord Protector.

I just hope we can skip the religious massacres and get right to the part where his head ends up on a pike.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f2dd3c4a7163d071d809023547e27993.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	355412
                Last edited by B. de Corbin; 06 Feb 2017, 07:29.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

In a nutshell.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Can you guys keep the political crap in one place, like the 'destroying the country thread' ? I'm seriously tired of seeing it EVERYWHERE (not just referring to PF) and I want PF to remain my sanctuary. This is not an admin request (hence the non red text). This is me asking as a PF member, but I won't break a sweet busting out red if I have to.
                    /End rant
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

^^^ I think that's a good idea. We had a dedicated thread at one time but I don't remember what happened. I'm very involved and will stay that way but even I need a respite somewhere/time!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        ^^^ I think that's a good idea. We had a dedicated thread at one time but I don't remember what happened. I'm very involved and will stay that way but even I need a respite somewhere/time!
                        It went to hell in a handbasket like those threads tend to do, and while I'm not a fan of seeing threads burn in flames, it's a lot easier for staff to manage and monitor one place rather than seeing it all over the boards and having to edit multiple topics. It makes us very cranky.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

Non political rant. The UK has - apparently - a shortage of lettuces. Why does anyone care? I don't eat bloody lettuce in February. I'll eat leeks, carrots, cabbages... and rice pudding which I like. And soup and custard.

But not bloody lettuce. It's too cold!
                          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                            Non political rant. The UK has - apparently - a shortage of lettuces. Why does anyone care? I don't eat bloody lettuce in February. I'll eat leeks, carrots, cabbages... and rice pudding which I like. And soup and custard.

But not bloody lettuce. It's too cold!
                            Mmm custard. Mmm rice pudding! Mmm all the other goodies you mentioned.
                            Sneak Attack

Comment

lettuce is only good as a transport of my ranch dressing.

Comment

I just don't understand internet forums these days. It's all started at another forum. I was just helping a fellow member by cheering him up. He post saying that he was a loser and he didn't have anybody to play D&D in real life. So I PM him saying that he's not a loser. I post a thread about it for the goodness of my heart. Then the whole drama started. The guy who I cheered up with was very upset at me saying that I use my disability to troll people. Then this member who I thought was defending me accusing me for being a troll. I just don't get it I didn't even mentioning his name or anything like that. All I did was posting a good deed in the goodness of my heart and tell about it. I mean what the heck man?!

Comment

Working...
                                X