BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

North Korea's a crazy damn country. The whole government needs to be democratized or something. I just hope that our countries avoid conflict for the time.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      North Korea's a crazy damn country. The whole government needs to be democratized or something. I just hope that our countries avoid conflict for the time.
      North Korea dictatorship has always been like this for so many years. The sad part of North Korea that it got so many enemies by other countries including USA. North Korea has been trying to wage war with USA by launching nuclear missile by unfortunately their nuclear missile have failed. I really don't want to our country to go to war but North Korea is pushing our country to go to war.

Comment

Isn't that the truth? I am so hoping I don't see a World War III in my time. There's so much accomplish and yet we as countries squabble and bitch over stupid stuff. It's ridiculous.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Isn't that the truth? I am so hoping I don't see a World War III in my time. There's so much accomplish and yet we as countries squabble and bitch over stupid stuff. It's ridiculous.
          I know right. I really don't think there's going to be a World War 3 but if does come to this point. We all need to pray (if you believe in praying.) Pray to God that this war be short lived.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a Wild Unknown Tarot Reading about a shooting in the hospital at Bronx that happen today. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Far Distant Past: 6 of Swords Reverse: It looks like the shooter was unable to leave his troubles behind.

2. Distant Past: Justice Reverse: The shooter have suffer a lot of unfairness and inequality at his former job in the hospital.

3. Near Past: Empress Reverse: It was a wasted energy getting his revenge in the hospital.

So in summary, it looks like the shooter have suffered so many problems at his former job leading to the tragic shooting. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Yesterday I did a Wild Unknown Tarot reading on what's going to happen when I play Gandog The Golden in my future Dungeons and Dragons Version 3.5 games. Before I begin my reading, I just want to let you know that I got Gandog The Golden from a Boss Monster card game. Well this character inspired me because he's so adorale and cute so I want to use this character in my future Dungeons and Dragons games. So anyway I use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Ace of Pentacles: This is the beginning of money and finance when I use Gandog The Golden in my future Dungeons and Dragons games.

2. Distant Future: Daughter of Pentacles Reverse (Page of Pentacles Reverse): I'm going to be very wasteful to use Gandog The Golden spells and special abilities during the game.

3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: All my money problems will be over when I use Gandog The Golden at the end of the game.

So in summary, it's looks like the spread is all Pentacles means that money is the main focus in this reading. In the beginning it's going to turn out great. But in the middle of the game it's going to be some problems. But in the end, it will turn out great. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

I've never really been into Dungeons and Dragons. However, it looks like a good interpretation. Good luck!
                Anubisa

Comment

I've never really been into Dungeons and Dragons. However, it looks like a good interpretation. Good luck!
                  Thanks.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a Wild Unknown Tarot Reading about how can I deal with these trolls on YouTube that they've been harassing me on my videos lately. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Son of Wands (Knight of Wands): I'm going to take swift action to handle these trolls on YouTube.

2. Distant Future: 7 of Wands: I'm taking a stand to deal with these trolls on YouTube.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Wands: The admin on YouTube will cooperate with me and they're going to handle these trolls.

So in summary, things will be taken care of with these trolls on YouTube. The dominance of Wands means that it's all action. So I don't have to worry about it. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did the New Palladini Tarot Reading on how's Donald Trump doing in America so far. (Which some people dislike him). I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Pentacles: It's looks like Donald Trump having money problems in his life.

2. Distant Future: Moon: There's also deception and betrayal in Donald life for a major way.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Pentacles Reverse: Donald Trump is doing a horrible job as president in the United States.

So in summary, things aren't looking too good for Donald Trump. The dominance of the spread is Pentacles meaning that there's money involved but in a negative way. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a New Palladini Tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I play Evaina Gonzalez in my future Dungeons And Dragons Version 3.5 games. Today I did a character sheet and planning to play her in my future D&D 3.5 games. She's a Chaotic Good female human sorceror. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 4 of Wands: There's going to be a celebration when playing Evaina in my future D&D 3.5 games.

2. Distant Future: Fool Reverse: I'm going to be foolish and naive playing my character. I'm also going to be very risky as well.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Swords Reverse: I'll no longer suffering from heartbreak with my character.

So in summary things are looking good so far. There will be some problems in the middle of the game but overall things will turned out great. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. I did a Fairy Tarot Reading for myself about by three days ago about what's going to happen when I play my very first Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition game: The Tomb Of Annihilation using the meat grinder rule. Jembru told me about the meat locker rule is insane. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Queen of Autumn: I'm going to be very practical during my first D&D 5th edition game.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Spring Reverse: There won't be any conflict with my party members during the game.

3. Far Distant Future: Princess of Autumn: I'm going to learn so much info about the Tomb of Annihilation at the end of the game.

So in summary things are turning out great for my very first Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition game. The dominance of this spread is Autumn meaning that money is invloved during the game. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Yesterday I did a tarot reading about how did my old female therapist really quit her job. About by yesterday I just found out a woman told me that my old female therapist quit her job without any explanation. She was gone for a month and I go there every Tuesday to see if she's coming back. But it's turns out she's not coming back. Anyway I'm going to use the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck and also the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Far Distant Past: 7 of Pentacles Reverse: It's looks like she's stuck at a dead end job.

2. Distant Past: Emperor Reverse: There was an abuse of authority while she was working.

3. Near Past: 9 of Pentacles Reverse: She was depressed which leads to resign her position as therapist.

So in summary, there was a lot of problems going on with my old female therapist plate. There was an abuse of authority and she was depressed which makes her resign as a therapist. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading on President Donald Trump. I'm going to use the Morgan-Greer Tarot Deck and the three card spread for this reading.

1. Near Future: 8 of Pentacles Reverse: He's not going to learn anything for his current presidency.

2. Distant Future: 10 of Swords: Things will end in a disaster for him.

3. Far Distant Future: Queen of Wands Reverse: He's going to meet an older woman who's egoistical and violent who wants to destroy Donald Trump. It's Hillary Clinton.

So in summary, things aren't looking good for Donald Trump. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a mind tarot reading about Ex Presidential Aide, Hope Hicks. I heard that she resigned and my mind tarot reading want to see where her future is going. I'm doing a three card spread.

1. Near Future: 8 of Cups: She leaving her presidential aide job and far something better in a negative way.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Cups: She's upset and mourning in deep emotional pain.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Cups: She's confused to make a decision on other careers that she's need to be focused.

So in summary, thing's aren't looking too good for Hope Hicks. She's left her job, she's upset, and she's confused to see what other careers that she need to focused on. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X