Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
    Honesty, diligence, inspired, trusting and trustworthy, natural leader, knows how to delegate and inspire others.
    Thanks DragonsFriend. That definitely described Patrick personality and traits.

Comment

A few weeks ago I did a tarot reading about playing my third Dungeons and Dragons game. I use a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: There's going to be a financial recovery when I start playing my third D&D game.

2. Distant Future: Temperance: There's going to be a balance during the game. See if I optimized my character with feats and abilities.

3. Far Distant Future: 2 of Wands: There's going to be a period of waiting when the my third D&D campaign ends.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your comments and opinions about it.
      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 12 Jan 2017, 22:28.

Comment

Last night I did a tarot reading about will my party be able to kill a dretch on my third Dungeons and Dragons game. Because we're having a hard time killing this annoying twit. I did a one card reading for interpretation since this is a yes or no question.

1. Near Future: 10 of Swords Reverse: Yes my party will be able to kill the dretch. Also my party will make a comeback getting good roll on our dice rollers.

So what do you think of my interpretation. Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Well my party finally kill the dretch as the tarot predicted.

Comment

Today I did a Zombie Tarot Reading about the Oscar 2018. I know it's too early but I want to do this reading ever since this year Oscars screw up the Best Picture category.

1. Near Future: 3 of Swords Reverse: The heartbreak is over for next year Oscar.

2. Distant Future: 3 of Cups: There's going to be a celebration for next year Oscar.

3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Wands Reverse: The conflict is over in next year Oscar.

Comment

Today I did a Zombie Tarot reading about why this forum isn't active anymore. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Far Distant Past: Ace of Swords Reverse: it looks like that there's unclear thinking to keep this forum for being active.

2.Distant Past: 3 of Wands Reverse: There's unrealistic planning to keep this forum from being active.

3. Near Future: 9 of Pentacles Reverse: There's financial setback to keep this forum from being active.

So in summary, there are some issue of why this forum isn't active anymore. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

I dunno... Can you summarize why the cards say I'm not active anymore???

Mebbe people ain't gotses nothin' on der mindses?
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  I dunno... Can you summarize why the cards say I'm not active anymore???

Mebbe people ain't gotses nothin' on der mindses?
                  Well the cards say that this forum is going downhill. With a lack of planning and money problems to add that what the tarot cards of the undead is telling me.

Comment

The undead?...where is Daryl Dickson when you need him?

- - - Updated - - -

To add to the bigly truth,Putin is saying(I heard him distinctly from my Microwave),that disco is dead,or now undead..(pick your poison)

Also,Just where in heck is Waldo??
                    Last edited by anunitu; 24 Mar 2017, 21:20.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post

Well the cards say that this forum is going downhill. With a lack of planning and money problems to add that what the tarot cards of the undead is telling me.
                      Too vague. Also I didn't consent to have a reading done on the forum.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        Too vague. Also I didn't consent to have a reading done on the forum.
                        I'm sorry. I'll asked to have permission next time.

Comment

Forum seems pretty active to me. I'm always posting here and I'm definitely not talking into empty space. I'm trying to control how much time I spend looking at my phone, so schedule into my day slots where I'll catch up and post longer replies (actually why I still haven't been back to post in the Miracle Mornings thread. The Caroline Myss conversation got more interesting and I don't have time for more than one longer post per day!). I also have to meet certain criteria before I can come and waste a quick 5-10 minutes here, as I'm doing now.

Still, I definitely visit several times a day and it's rare that there isn't at least a few new posts since my last visit. What I think you really meant to ask the cards was 'why don't they talk about topics I want to/am able to join in with on this forum?'. In which case, the fool card is telling me to broaden your horizons and try talking about something other than tarot, or ask questions instead of starting threads that are just statements.
                          Last edited by Jembru; 25 Mar 2017, 11:56.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                            Forum seems pretty active to me. I'm always posting here and I'm definitely not talking into empty space. I'm trying to control how much time I spend looking at my phone, so schedule into my day slots where I'll catch up and post longer replies (actually why I still haven't been back to post in the Miracle Mornings thread. The Caroline Myss conversation got more interesting and I don't have time for more than one longer post per day!). I also have to meet certain criteria before I can come and waste a quick 5-10 minutes here, as I'm doing now.

Still, I definitely visit several times a day and it's rare that there isn't at least a few new posts since my last visit. What I think you really meant to ask the cards was 'why don't they talk about topics I want to/am able to join in with on this forum?'. In which case, the fool card is telling me to broaden your horizons and try talking about something other than tarot, or ask questions instead of starting threads that are just statements.
                            I understand that but some forums aren't as active as it used to be. Remember we still have social media such as Facebook for example.

Comment

This may explain quite a lot concerning the state of our existence.

Works for me.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have never been to see the acid queen,then I will not spoil the trip by revealing how that vacation will come to pass....When I am gone,I imagine I will have fallen into the Master piece(Ask B. De. to explain what the master piece is)
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                This may explain quite a lot concerning the state of our existence.

Works for me.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have never been to see the acid queen,then I will not spoil the trip by revealing how that vacation will come to pass....When I am gone,I imagine I will have fallen into the Master piece(Ask B. De. to explain what the master piece is)
                                Yeah I should have ask one of the mods or admin permission to this reading. I was just trying to help and I thought that nobody didn't mind about this reading. Oh well, lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                                X