BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everybody. Today I feel like that I'm going to switch tarot decks for my tarot reading. I've been using the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck for quite a while and I feel like that I want to use decks that I don't use often. I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: King of Pentacles: I'm going to be very security-minded and practical using the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck.

2. Distant Future: Page of Swords: I'm going to be very smart and decisive using this deck.

3. Far Distant Future: Death: My life is going to change in a positive major way using this deck.

So in summary, the reading was very positive. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

I am a little jealous of all of your decks. I haven't done tarot in years, but I feel that with all the beautiful new decks out there I could really go overboard collecting. That and tea sets. I have thus far exerted great self control in these areas.

I'm glad that you got such a positive reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
        I am a little jealous of all of your decks. I haven't done tarot in years, but I feel that with all the beautiful new decks out there I could really go overboard collecting. That and tea sets. I have thus far exerted great self control in these areas.

I'm glad that you got such a positive reading.
        Well in all honesty. I got 23 decks in total. (21 Tarot Decks and 2 Oracle Decks both Lenormand.) I'm thinking of buying another tarot deck in a few months. After that I'm done. LOL!

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I try yoga. I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 8 of Cups Reverse: I'm not going to walk away from yoga in my llife.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Pentacles: I'm going to received material security when I try yoga.

3. Far Distant Future: Page of Rods (Page of Wands): I'm going to meet a young woman who's exciting and daring during yoga class. I see her as my yoga instructor.

So in summary, it's look like that this reading is positive. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I play Ace Arcana in future Dungeons and Dragons Version 3.5 games. I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Ace of Swords: I'm going to be very smart and logical playing my character at the beginning of the game.

2. Distant Future: Magician: I'm going to be very skillful using my character at the middle of the game.

3. Far Distant Future: King of Cups Reverse: I'm going to meet an older man who happen to be a total sleazeball and emotionally disturbed at the end of the game. I see him as a Neutral Evil Male Human Cleric/Fighter.

So in summary, I'm going to use my intellect playing Ace Arcana at the middle of the game. I'm going to be very skillful using my character at the middle of the game. And finally I'm going to meet a Neutral Evil Male Human Cleric Of Pelor. (Yes I research Pelor and he's really bad news) and turns out to be a total sleazeball. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm going to do a tarot reading on President Donald Trump which I like to called him Donald Chump. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Fool Reverse: He's going to be very foolish and stupid as the current preisdent. He's also going to take extreme risk at his job in a negative major way.

2. Distant Future: Judgement Reverse: He's going to be judge very harshly and negatively in his life.

2. Far Distant Future: King of Swords Reverse: He's going to meet an older man who's very vicious and cruel to him.

So in summary, things aren't looking very well for Chump. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I try online dating. Well you see I used to be against online dating because of the dangers of online dating. But now that I'm open to it I feel like that I'll give it a whirl. So anyway I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Sun: I'm going to be very happy trying online dating in a positive major way.

2. Distant Future: Justice: My date is going to treat me very fair and equally.

3. Far Distant Future: 8 of Rods (8 of Wands): The date is going to be very quick and fast.

So in summary, My first time trying online dating will turned out great. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I go to the Autism Walk at South Street Seaport with my female friend (who's just a friend) and her family on September 16, 2018. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 2 of Rods (2 of Wands): I'm going to wait actively for my female friend and family to the Autism Walk at South Street Seaport.

2. Distant Future: 2 of Swords: My female friend and her family are not sure whatever if they're going to make it to the Autism Walk.

3. Far Distant Future: 10 of Swords: Everything will end in a disaster because my female friend and her family didn't show up at the Autism Walk.

So in summary, in the near future I'm waiting actively with my female friend and her family to go to the Autism Walk. In the distant future, My female friend and her family are unsure whatever they could make it to the Autism Walk. And finally everything will end in ruin because my female friend and family didn't go to the Autism Walk with me. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading on what's going to happen when I celebrate my older brother birthday this month. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: King of Cups: This card represent my older brother. He's an older man who's compassionate and empathetic.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Cups: I'm going to get my wish to celebrate the day of my older brother birthday.

3. Far Distant Future: 10 of Cups: We're going to be very happy on my older brother birthday.

So in summary, Everything is all positive when I celebrate my older brother birthday this month and the best part for this reading that all the cards are Cups meaning that emotions is going to be involved. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

The best part of this is that your brother is the King of Cups. Sounds like a good person in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
                        The best part of this is that your brother is the King of Cups. Sounds like a good person in your life.
                        He is. He can be moody sometimes and we into arugments every once in a while but he's really is a great person.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I celebrate my mother birthday next month. For anyone who may or may not know this already, my mother passed away from type 2 diabetes six years ago. She would have been 70 years old next month and I missed her very much. So anyway I want to do this reading to see how my mother birthday will turned out. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Devil Reverse: I'm going to break free with my addictions and negative thinking on my mother birthday.

2. Distant Future: Ace of Pentacles: This is the beginning of money and finance during my mother birthday.

3. Far Distant Future: Hanged Man: I'm going to make a sacrifice at the end of my mother birthday in a positive major way.

So in summary, My mother birthday will turned out great. At the beginning of my mother birthday, I'm going to break free from addictions and negative thinking. In the middle of my mother birthday, I'm going to start making money and finance along the way. And finally at the end of my mother birthday, I'm going to make a great sacrifice. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody, Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Youtube so far. I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 10 of Swords: Everything is going to end in a disaster with my success on Youtube.

2. Distant Future: 6 of Pentacles Reverse: I'm not being generous for what I'm offering on Youtube.

3. Far Distant Future: Star: There's going to be hope for me on Youtube.

So in summary for the near future, it's going to be a disaster for me on Youtube. For the distant future, I'm not going to be very generous for what I'm offering on Youtube. And for the far distant future, there's going to be hope for me on Youtube. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I become an emo. In case if you don't know what's an emo, emo is a style of rock music resembling punk but having more complex arrangements and lyrics that deal with more emotional subjects. And no there's not the same as goths. Now that I explain what emo are now let move on to the reading. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Magician Reverse: I don't have the proper skills and talents to become an emo.

2. Distant Future: 10 of Pentacles: I'm going to be very rich and wealthy during my emo phrase.

3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Cups Reverse: I'm going to have very bad memories during my emo phrase.

So in summary, in the near future I'm don't have the proper skills and talent when I become an emo. In the distant future: I'm going to be very rich and wealthy during my emo phrase. And finally in the far distant future, I'm going to have horrible memories during my emo phrase. So what do you think of my interpretaion? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I go to Comic-Con for the first time. I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Tower Reverse: There's going to be positive changes when I go to Comic-Con.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Cups: I'm going ro get my wish during at Comic-Con.

3. Far Distant Future: 10 of Pentacles: I'm going to be very rich and wealthy at the end of Comiic-Con.

So in summary, I'm going to have a great experience and also a fun time at my very first Comic-Con. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
                                Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 19 Aug 2018, 17:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X