BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I go to my friend event on Wednesday. He the same friend that I invited to go to the New York Aquarium last month. My friend event is going to be the 20th Anniversary Interdependence Day Peace Party on Wednesday at a church. So anyway I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Pentacles: I'm going to have some trouble with money when I go to my friend event.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer suffering from fear and anxiety during my friend event.

3. Far Distant Future: Queen of Rods (Queen of Wands): I'm going to meet an older woman who's energetic and magnetic at the end of my friend event.

So in summary, there's going to be some problems at the beginning of my friend event and the rest is going to be ok. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I go to my friend event on Wednesday. He the same friend that I invited to go to the New York Aquarium last month. My friend event is going to be the 20th Anniversary Interdependence Day Peace Party on Wednesday at a church. So anyway I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Pentacles: I'm going to have some trouble with money when I go to my friend event.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer suffering from fear and anxiety during my friend event.

3. Far Distant Future: Queen of Rods (Queen of Wands): I'm going to meet an older woman who's energetic and magnetic at the end of my friend event.

So in summary, there's going to be some problems at the beginning of my friend event and the rest is going to be ok. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
      I made a mistake. The event is on September 12.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to when I play a different RPG that isn't D&D and Pathfinder. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Hierophant: It's going to be a traditional RPG that have moral values in this game.

2. Distant Future: Ace of Swords: There's going to be so much logic and clear thinking during this game.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Cups: I'm going to have so much fun with this game.

So in summary, I'm going to play a different RPG that's very traditional with includes moral values. There's going to be logic and clear thinking during the game. And finally I'm going to enjoy playing a different RPG that isn't D&D and Pathfinder. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I become a DM running my own game which happen to be the Mythical Dragon Hunt Game (D&D 3.5). I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 8 of Rods (8 of Wands): Events running my very first D&D 3.5 game is going to be very fast and rapid.

2. Distant Future: Knight of Pentacles: I'm going to be very patient and tangible handling the game.

3. Far Distant Future: King of Rods (King of Wands): I'm going to be a natural born leader at the end of the game.

So in summary, My very first DMing my very first game is going to turn out great. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. I've been using the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck for a while and so far the reading are very accurate with this deck. So I'm switching my decks once again. The deck that I'm using now is the Tarot Of Vampyres Tarot Deck. And I'm asked what's going to happen when I use the Tarot Of Vampyres Tarot Deck and I'm going to use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Magician: I'm going to be very skillful when I use this deck.

2. Distant Future: Hierophant: I'm going to be very traditional during my reading with this deck.

3. Nine of Grails (9 of Cups): I'm going to get my wish with this deck.

So in summary everything is very positive with the Tarot Of Vampyres Tarot Deck that I'm using. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I go to the Halloween parade to march with my costume. I'm going to use the Tarot Of Vampyres Tarot Deck and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Emperor: I'm going to be in control when I march in the Halloween parade.

2. Distant Future: Devil Reverse: I'm going to break free from my addiction during the Halloween parade.

3. Far Distant Future: Seven of Knives Reverse (7 of Swords Reverse): Truth will be revealed in a positive minor way.

Soon summary, I'm going to have a great time at the Halloween parade. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when housing inspected my house on November 5th. So anyway I'm going to use the Tarot Of Vampyres Tarot Deck and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Lord of Knives (King of Swords): I'm going to meet an older man who's rational and intelligent that going to inspect my house on November 5th.

2. Distant Future: Two of Knives Reverse (2 of Swords Reverse): The inspector decided that's my house is passed by flying colours.

3. Far Distant Future: Strength: I'm going to use all the strength and courage to keep my home.

So in summary, I'm going to get great results during the whole inspection. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. I've been using the Tarot Of Vampyres Tarot Deck for a while now and I'm going to switch decks once again. I'm going to use the Before Tarot Deck. I'm going to ask the tarot how good was I at basketball back in my childhood. I'm going to use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Far Distant Past: Page of Pentacles: I'm learning how to play basketball.

2. Distant Past: 2 of Pentacles: I'm multitasking multiple responsibilities being in offense and defense at the court.

3. Near Past: 8 of Wands: It looks like I earn very quick wins at basketball.

So in summary, I was a very good basketball player. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing so far. I'm going to use the Before Tarot Kit and three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Strength: I got the strength and courage to overcome any obstacle in my life.

2. Distant Future: 7 of Pentacles: I'm going to be very patient in my life.

3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Pentacles: I'm going to receive money in my life.

So in summary, my life is doing great so far. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on YouTube so far. I'm going to use the Before Tarot Kit and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 6 of Wands: I'm going to be very successful on YouTube.

2. Distant Future: Sun: I'm going to be very happy on YouTube because my subscribers enjoy my videos.

3. Far Distant Future: Hierophant: I'm going to be very traditional on the YouTube using the same content like I always do.

So in summary, I'm doing really well on YouTube. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thanksgiving. I'm going to use the Before Tarot Kit and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Tower Reverse: There's going to be a wonderful surprise when I go to the parade.

2. Distant Future: 8 of Wands: Events will go very fast during the parade.

3. Far Distant Future: 9 of Wands: I'm going to defend myself at the end of the parade.

So in summary, Things are looking great for me at the parade. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. I did a mind tarot reading for myself on how's my home life doing so far. I use a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Strength: I'm going to use all my courage to face any adversity at my house.

2. Distant Future: Moon Reverse: Truth will be revealed in a positive major way at my house.

3. Far Distant Future: 9 of Cups: I'm going to get my wish at my house.

So far my home life is doing great so far. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

It sounds like a good draw. I'm glad things are going well for you.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                              It sounds like a good draw. I'm glad things are going well for you.
                              Thanks Anubisa. Things are turning out great for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everybody. Today I'm going to do a mind tarot reading on the current US President that everybody hates (except his deluded supporters) Donald Trump. (or which I like to call him Donald Chump) I'm going to use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Tower: Chump going to suffered a horrible accident in his life.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Pentacles: He's going to lose all his money and his president job in his life.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Swords: He's going to suffered a heartbreak in his life.

So things aren't looking to well for Chump. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

I don't know. It could happen, but with all he has, I don't think he would lose all his money. I could bet though that he would lose the presidency. As for heartbreak, he seems heartless to me, so I don't know about that. Like I said, it could happen, we just have to see.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X