BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

My accuracy of my reading (both mental and physical) are very high. It may not be 100% perfect but it's very high compared to most readers.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I play Sarah Diamond in future Dungeons and Dragons Version 3.5 games. (Sarah Diamond is a Neutral Good Female Lesser Drow Wizard) I use the Before Tarot Kit and three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Sun: I'm going to be very happy playing Sarah in a new D&D 3.5 game.

2. Distant Future: Chariot: I'm going to be very successful using my character in a positive major way.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Swords Reverse: I'm not going to suffered heartbreak with my character at the end of the game.

So in summary, I'm going to have a wonderful time playing Sarah Diamond in future D&D 3.5 games. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a mind tarot reading for myself on how can I be happy again. I was feeling a little depressed lately and I'll use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Emperor: I'm going to receive control and authority in my life.

2. Distant Future: Knight of Swords: I'm going to be strong and assertive in my life

3. Far Distant Future: Ace of Swords: This is the beginning of logic and clear thinking in my life.

So in summary, every thing is good. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a mind tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen in Sarah Diamond very first fight. I did a three card reading for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 3 of Wands Reverse: There won't be any cooperation with other party members at the beginning of the battle.

2. Distant Future: 2 of Wands: Things are off to a good start at the middle of the battle.

3. Far Distant Future: Ace of Pentacles: This is the beginning of money and finance at the end of the battle.

So in summary, things will get rocky with other party members at the beginning of the battle but the rest of the time it will turn out very well. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody today I'm doing a mind tarot reading for my character Sarah Diamond trial against the guard who attack and arrest her because she's a Drow. I'm going to use the ten card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future #1: Justice: Sarah is going to go to court to get justice for the guard who attacked and arrestef her for all because of her race.

2. Near Future #2: 5 of Wands: It's going to be a battle of conflict during her trial.

3. Near Future #3: Ace of Pentacles: This is the beginning of money and finance during her trial.

4. Distant Future #1: 4 of Cups: There's going to be boredom and lost of interest during her trial.

5. Distant Future #2: 6 of Swords: Problems will go away during her trial.

6. Distant Future #3: Ace of Wands: This is the beginning of energy and enthusiasm during her trial.

7. Far Distant Future #1: 7 of Swords: The guard will spread lies against Sarah during her trial.

8. Far Distant Future #2: Strength: Sarah got the strength and courage to confront her offender during her trial.

9. Far Distant Future #3: Wheel of Fortune: She's going to be very lucky winning this trial.

10. Outcome: 9 of Cups: She's going to get her wish and she going to win her trial. Finally Sarah will ger her justice that she deserved.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a mind tarot reading for myself on how's my writing turning out so far. I'm going to use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 6 of Pentacles: I'm going to get assistance from a grammar checker on my phone to improve my writing.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Cups: I'm going to get my wish to greatly improve my writing.

3. Far Distant Future: Ace of Swords: I'm going to be very intellectual about how I'm writing my stories.

So in summary, my writing will improve a lot. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on how is my life turning out so far? I did a three card spread for interpretation. Also, I'm using the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition for this reading

1. Near Future: Lovers: I'm making very good choices in my life.

2. Distant Future: Justice: I'm being very fair and equal in my life.

3. Far Distant Future: Sun: I'm going to be very happy in my life.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody today I did a tarot reading on why Tarot Tarot Tarot Facebook Group always gets into drama all the time. I'm going to use the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition. I'm going to use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Past: Queen of Wands Reverse: There was an older woman who's very egotistical and always get into drama all the time.

2. Present: 9 of Pentacles Reverse: Tarot Tarot Tarot Facebook Group have money problems to face.

3. Future: 6 of Wands Reverse: The group is going to be very unsuccessful.

So what fo you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
                  Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 17 Feb 2019, 19:39.

Comment

tell me bart how much longer will i live?

- - - Updated - - -

any layout and be direct i am not fearful
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You know that's not how divination works, right?

Mostly art.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. I do your reading. It's a rarity that people ask me how long they will live.

1. Near Future: Page of Pentacles: You're going to learn something new.

2. Distant Future: 6 of Cups: You're going to be memorable in your life.

3. Far Distant Future: Page of Swords: You're going to be decisive in your final days.

I say 6 to 11 years, anunitu.

Comment

yhank you for that open answer bart,thank you i anm just in a strange space at the moment

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

yhank you for that open answer Bart, thank you I am just in a strange space at the moment
                            You're welcome anunitu.

Comment

as last year i am asking myself is this year the year almost it was the year last year

- - - Updated - - -

b-day draws nigh

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

as last year I am asking myself is this year the year almost it was the year last year

- - - Updated - - -

b-day draws nigh
                                I understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X