X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

But you might listen to this.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      But you might listen to this.
      Nice. Great music.

Comment

If life perplexes you,think on this.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          If life perplexes you,think on this.
          Again, great music.

Comment

Hey everybody today I did a Robin Wood Tarot reading about my birthday that's coming next month. It's in May 4. I'm going to be 32 Years old. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 6 of Swords: All my troubles will go away on my birthday.

2. Distant Future: 10 of Pentacles: I'm going to be very rich and wealthy on my birthday. I'm also going to get a lot of money.

3. Far Distant Future: World: There's going to be completion and success on my birthday.

So in summary. Everything is positive and good on my birthday. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a general reading using my After Tarot deck. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Cups Reverse: There's hope in my life.

2. Distant Future: 7 of Wands: I'm taking a stand in my life.

3. Far Distant Future: King of Pentacles: I'm going to meet an older man who's rich and wealthy. He's also security minded.

So in summary, my general reading is positive. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
              Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 11 Apr 2017, 16:39.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did an After Tarot reading about running a tarot contest on YouTube. I use a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: King of Cups: I'm going to be compassionate and empathetic about running a tarot contest.

2. Distant Future: 7 of Swords Reverse: I'm going to be honest during the tarot contest.

3. Far Distant Future: Queen of Wands: I'm going to magnetic and enthusiastic at the end of the tarot contest.

So in summary, my tarot contest will run smoothly. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a After Tarot reading about what's going when I go to my old childhood school family picnic next month. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 3 of Wands: There's going to be cooperation when I go to my old school family picnic.

2. Distant Future: 6 of Pentacles: There's going to be generosity during my old school family picnic.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Cups: I'm going to celebrate my former teachers and classmates at my old school family picnic.

So in summary I'm going to have a good time at my old school family picnic next month. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did an After Tarot reading about last night tragic event at Manchester. I did the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Far Distant Past: Justice Reverse: There's definitely some unfairness and inequality surfacing in Manchester.

2. Distant Past: Knight of Swords Reverse: There a young man involved of the Manchester bombing. He's very intelligent but very aggressive and hostile.

3. Near Past: 3 of Swords: There's so much heartache and sorrow affected in the Manchester bombing.

So in summary, This was a very tragic event in Manchester. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
                    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 23 May 2017, 13:09.

Comment

I definitely think that so far that there is correct interpretations. ISIS says they're involved, so we don't know the full story yet. However, I think you're pretty accurate.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        I definitely think that so far that there is correct interpretations. ISIS says they're involved, so we don't know the full story yet. However, I think you're pretty accurate.
                        Yes. The After Tarot speaks the truth. But in all seriousness, it's very sad the many victims died and got themselves injured. My condolences to the victims families.

Comment

So true. I hope that the healing is quick.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                            So true. I hope that the healing is quick.
                            This is way off topic but it is related to the incident. Ariana Grande is a bit shaken up but she's ok.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a Wild Unknown tarot reading about the London Bridge attack. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Far Distant Past: Ace of Cups Reverse: There's unhappiness in the London Bridge attack.

2. Distant Past: 9 of Pentacles Reverse: There's some financial setbacks involved in the London Bridge attack.

3. Near Past: Son of Cups Reverse (Knight of Cups Reverse): There's a young man involved in the London Bridge attack. He's emotionally unstable and full of discouragement.

So in summary, things aren't looking too well for the London Bridge. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Last night I did a Wild Unknown Tarot Reading about the country of North Korea. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 7 of Swords: It looks like somebody in North Korea will betray their country.

2. Distant Future: Daughter of Swords Reverse (Page of Swords Reverse): There will be a young woman in the North Korea military who's very malicious.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Pentacles Reverse: It's looks like North Korea isn't doing a very good job being a good country.

So in summary things are bad with North Korea as usual. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X