Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pillar View Post
    How long are you staying at CI, far future to me is years upon years, so the far future card means you will go back in the future?
    We're going to stay a few hours.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I run my very own tarot reading business. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Ace of Coins (Ace of Pentacles): This is the beginning of financial journey when I run my very own tarot reading business.

2. Distant Future: Ace of Wands: I'm going to be very enthusiastic when I do so many reading for new clients.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Wands: This is going to be a challenge when doing readings for different kinds of clients of all walks of life.

So in summary, my tarot reading business will turned out great. The majority of the spread is Wands. So it means there's going to be much action involved in this reading. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when my friend and I go to Coney Island together next Saturday. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Sun: There's going to be happiness and enjoyment went my friend and I go to Coney Island together in a positive major way.

2. Distant Future: Queen of Coins Reverse (Queen of Pentacles Reverse): We're going to meet an older woman who happen to be very greedy and lazy during Coney Island.

3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Wands: There's going to be a conflict between my friend and I at Coney Island.

So in summary, it's going to be very negative between my friend and I at Coney Island. In the beginning there will be happiness. In the middle we'll meet a greedy and lazy older woman during Coney Island. and in the end my friend and I are going to argue. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    Update for this reading. The first card was accurate but the last two cards was inaccurate. Oh well at least my friend and I have a great time at the New York Aquarium today.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself what's going to happen when I play an Epic Campaign of Dungeons and Dragons Version 3.5 game. Those who don't know what an Epic Campaign is, an Epic Campaign is for characters who's Level 21+. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer going to suffer defeat and humiliation when I play my Epic Campaign of D&D 3.5 game.

2. Distant Future: Ace of Coins (Ace of Pentacles): This is the beginning of money and finance during the game.

3. Far Distant Future: Knight of Cups: I'm going to be very happy and caring at the end of the game.

So in summary. I'm going to have a great experience playing my very first Epic Campaign of D&D 3.5. So what do yu think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how's my comic book is turning out so far. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 3 of Coins (3 of Pentacles): I'm doing a wonderful job making my comic book.

2. Distant Future: Page of Swords: I'm being very smart and decisive on how my comic book is reflecting to the readers.

3. Far Distant Future: 4 of Cups Reverse: I'm going to be very satisfied on how successful my comic book is going to make.

So in summary my comic book will be very successful and attracted so many readers along the way. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 18 Jul 2018 at 17:14.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Hey everybody. Today I feel like that I'm going to switch tarot decks for my tarot reading. I've been using the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck for quite a while and I feel like that I want to use decks that I don't use often. I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck. I'm going to use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: King of Pentacles: I'm going to be very security-minded and practical using the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck.

2. Distant Future: Page of Swords: I'm going to be very smart and decisive using this deck.

3. Far Distant Future: Death: My life is going to change in a positive major way using this deck.

So in summary, the reading was very positive. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

I am a little jealous of all of your decks. I haven't done tarot in years, but I feel that with all the beautiful new decks out there I could really go overboard collecting. That and tea sets. I have thus far exerted great self control in these areas.

I'm glad that you got such a positive reading.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
    I am a little jealous of all of your decks. I haven't done tarot in years, but I feel that with all the beautiful new decks out there I could really go overboard collecting. That and tea sets. I have thus far exerted great self control in these areas.

I'm glad that you got such a positive reading.
    Well in all honesty. I got 23 decks in total. (21 Tarot Decks and 2 Oracle Decks both Lenormand.) I'm thinking of buying another tarot deck in a few months. After that I'm done. LOL!

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I try yoga. I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 8 of Cups Reverse: I'm not going to walk away from yoga in my llife.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Pentacles: I'm going to received material security when I try yoga.

3. Far Distant Future: Page of Rods (Page of Wands): I'm going to meet a young woman who's exciting and daring during yoga class. I see her as my yoga instructor.

So in summary, it's look like that this reading is positive. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I play Ace Arcana in future Dungeons and Dragons Version 3.5 games. I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Ace of Swords: I'm going to be very smart and logical playing my character at the beginning of the game.

2. Distant Future: Magician: I'm going to be very skillful using my character at the middle of the game.

3. Far Distant Future: King of Cups Reverse: I'm going to meet an older man who happen to be a total sleazeball and emotionally disturbed at the end of the game. I see him as a Neutral Evil Male Human Cleric/Fighter.

So in summary, I'm going to use my intellect playing Ace Arcana at the middle of the game. I'm going to be very skillful using my character at the middle of the game. And finally I'm going to meet a Neutral Evil Male Human Cleric Of Pelor. (Yes I research Pelor and he's really bad news) and turns out to be a total sleazeball. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.