BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how's my Christianity turning out so far? I'm going to use the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and the three cards spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Hanged Man: I'm going to make some sacrifices going to church every day.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: My money problems will be over when I go to church more often.

3. Far Distant Future: King of Cups: I'm going to be compassionate and empathetic with my Christian path.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how's my Christianity turning out so far? I'm going to use the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and the three cards spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Hanged Man: I'm going to make some sacrifices going to church every day.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: My money problems will be over when I go to church more often.

3. Far Distant Future: King of Cups: I'm going to be compassionate and empathetic with my Christian path.

As a fellow Christian for over 20 years now.. I need to warn you that going to church often is not going to fix your money problems. Handling money with care is what fixes money problems. Don't be tricked by people who talk fast.

I encourage you to re-interpret 5 of Pentacles Reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
        As a fellow Christian for over 20 years now.. I need to warn you that going to church often is not going to fix your money problems. Handling money with care is what fixes money problems. Don't be tricked by people who talk fast.

I encourage you to re-interpret 5 of Pentacles Reverse.
        No I'm not going to do that and I interpret my own way thank you very much. Also I thought you were Agnostic.

Comment

No I'm not going to do that and I interpret my own way thank you very much. Also I thought you were Agnostic.
          Well I think we need to take into account our own interpretations we also need to listen to others. You did ask for others opinions BMH. When you have problems in life you can pray and use spirituality to help you, however, you also have to use the physical as well. We cannot wait for the deities to help us. Before I got my new job I prayed to Lord Anubis, but I couldn't sit on my ass doing nothing. I was active on websites submitting resumes and going to interviews. So you have to look at your money problem. Are you spending too much? What's going on? Maybe you need to keep a log of how much you spend and how much is coming in. Keep praying and going to church. However, be proactive as well. That's all I have to say.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Ok if you say so and yes I did say that. I think the 5 of Pentacles Reverse means that I'm not out of the cold anymore.
            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 20 Feb 2019, 17:45.

Comment

Peace be with you. I'm glad you found a new way to interpret your card. Also, be careful when flinging mud. Some sticks.

Comment

Peace be with you. I'm glad you found a new way to interpret your card. Also, be careful when flinging mud. Some sticks.
                Just to let you know I'm a Christian myself and I've been reading tarot for 11 years. The reason why I'm re-interpret just one time because it was very obvious that you were hypersensitive or probably didn't like my interpretation with the 5 of Pentacles Reverse. I'm going to still interpret my own interpretation. You're free to disagree with me but as the old thing goes: Don't argue with the cards. Just wanted to be very clear.
                Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 22 Feb 2019, 22:44.

Comment

unconcerned

Comment

Actually, I posted the warning because I care about what happens to you. I’ve been in church long enough to hear a lot fast-talking, usually itinerate preachers tell people that the way to get money is to give it to the church ( or to them specifically). It’s not true. I was really hoping that you weren’t influenced by one of those speakers. If you weren’t, then that’s good.

Also, consider that nowhere in the Bible is it taught that simply attending church will make you wealthy. Usually, the provision of wealth is promised when you are also tithing or giving to a home church. However, the New Testament teaching is usually to be unconcerned for material wealth. Your interpretation of the tarot reading doesn’t fit with your religion’s teaching. However, neither does the practice of divination, strictly speaking, so whatever.

My post was definitely not meant as a personal attack towards yourself. It was meant to operate as a warning for yourself and to have another look at what your cards may have been wishing to tell you. I see now that you weren’t actually open to an opinion even though you asked for it. I’m sorry I have wasted my time caring. I won’t make the same mistake again, sir.

So, if you want to attend church and hope for more money to come your way (maybe good-hearted people will just give you money.. that happened to a homeless guy at our church. He got hundreds of dollars every week because people felt sorry for him), more power to you.

Wish you all the best with that.
                    My apologies if I was a bit closed minded. I really need to stop being sensitive to react by criticism. I could see that now. But thank you to your honesty. I will interpret the cards differently. I still have a lot to learn.

Comment

Ok moving on. Today I'm going to do a tarot reading for a very serious issue that I feel to need to address. The serious issue that I'm talking about is why does the Catholic Church keep abusing young children and always cover up? I'm using the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Past: Star Reverse: It seems like the Catholic Church have loss hope and integrity in their faith.

2. Present: 2 of Cups Reverse: There's a violation of trust and relationship between the priest and the children.

3. Future: High Priestess Reverse: There's a lack of intuition in the Catholic Church.

Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 27 Feb 2019, 16:08.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I celebrated April Fools Day next month. I'm going to use the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and three cards spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Page of Cups: I'm going to be emotional and happy celebrating April Fools Day next month.

2. Distant Future: Wheel of Fortune: I'm going to be very lucky pranking so many people on that day.

3. Far Distant Future: Page of Wands: I'm going to be very excited and daring at the end of April Fools Day.

Comment

Hello everybody. It has been a while since I last post my tarot reading. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen on my birthday on May 4, next month. Also, I'm going to be 34 years old. I'm going to use my Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Knight of Cups: I'm going to be romantic and seductive on my birthday.

2. Distant Future: 3 of Pentacles: I work very hard during my birthday.

3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Pentacles: I'm going to be receiving a lot of gifts at the end of my birthday.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen to me on Independence Day tomorrow? I'm going to use the Cosmic Tarot Deck with the three card spread.

1. Near Future: Prince of Swords (Knight of Swords): I'm going to be very assertive in a good way.

2. Distant Future: 4 of Cups Reverse: I'm going to be very motivated and no longer suffered from discontent.

3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Cups: The Fourth of July will be very nostalgic for me.

Comment

Sounds cool.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happened when I get the Boss Monster Card Game Series again. I'm using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck in this reading.

1. Near Future: Tower Reverse: I'm going to avoid destruction when I get the Boss Monster Card Game Series again.

2. Distant Future: Wheel of Fortune: I'm going to get a lucky break when winning the Boss Monster Card Game.

3. Far Distant Future: Emperor: I'm going to gain leadership and authority when I continue to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X