BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everybody. Today I'm going to do a mind tarot reading for myself on why did I left the Tarot and Lenormand Facebook Group Community.

1. Far Distant Past: Justice Reverse: The other members of these groups treated me unfairly all because I use a different method related to Tarot and Lenormand.

2. Distant Past: 5 of Wands: They were always arguing with me the types of reading that I post in these groups and making a big deal out of my reading.

3. Near Past: 8 of Cups: I truly see what kind of groups that the administrator and moderators run and I realized in my eyes that I don't want to be any part of these groups anymore. So I left these groups for good.

So anyway what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 30 Jan 2020, 18:05.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I get a girlfriend using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: Wheel of Fortune: I'm going to be very lucky to get a girlfriend.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Cups Reverse: There's going to be hope to make this relationship work out.

3. Far Distant Future: 3 of Pentacles: I'm going to work very hard to keep this relationship going.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I play a new Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 game using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: Magician: I'm going to use new skills playing my new D&D 3.5 game.

2. Distant Future: World: I'm going to complete the middle of the game.

3. Far Distant Future: Page of Wands: I'm going to be very excited and daring at the end of the game.

Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 17 Mar 2020, 19:46.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I make the Drow Tarot Deck with the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 9 of Swords Reverse: I'm not going to be afraid of making my Drow Tarot Deck.

2. Distant Future: Knight of Swords: I'm going to be smart and assertive when I make this deck.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Swords Reverse: Truth will be revealed when I hear people honest opinions about my deck in a positive way.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading on what's going to happen when Brotherwise Games make the Boss Monster Roleplaying Game using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: Emperor: It looks like the company will gain control and power in order to make this RPG.

2. Distant Future: 10 of Cups: It looks like friends and family will be very happy with this new game.

3. Far Distant Future: Ace of Swords: The game will involve a lot of logic and strategy.

Comment

Hey everybody I actually did a tarot reading on the coronavirus a month ago to see how the whole world be affected using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 7 of Swords: People will be lying about their health which they said they don't have the coronavirus.

2. Distant Future: 3 of Wands Reverse: People won't be cooperating with the sick people by not getting their illness.

3. Far Distant Future: Star: There's still hope. The scientist will be able to make a cure for the coronavirus.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Myth-Weavers Forum so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 3 of Cups: I'm celebrating and having fun in Myth-Weavers Forum.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Cups Reverse: There's still hope and happiness for me in Myth-Weavers Forum.

3. Far Distant Future: Strength: There's going to be courage and strength against the haters in Myth-Weavers Forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Myth-Weavers Forum so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 3 of Cups: I'm celebrating and having fun in Myth-Weavers Forum.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Cups Reverse: There's still hope and happiness for me in Myth-Weavers Forum.

3. Far Distant Future: Strength: There's going to be courage and strength against the haters in Myth-Weavers Forum.

Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 01 Apr 2020, 17:25.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen on Youtube since I got back from my break using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 8 of Cups Reverse: I return back on Youtube from my break.

2. Distant Future: 9 of Wands: It looks like on going to be on the defence against haters, trolls and scammers on Youtube.

3. Far Distant Future: Ace of Pentacles: It's looks like I'm going to gain money on Youtube.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I play Texas Hold'em Poker on Myth-Weavers Forum using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 6 of Swords Reverse: It looks my trouble is about to begin during the beginning of the game.

2. Distant Future: Chariot: I'm going to be in complete control and achieve victory in the middle of the game.

3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Wands: I'm going to be very successful at the end of the game.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing with my tarot reading so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: I'm no longer in the cold with my tarot reading.

2. Distant Future: 2 of Swords: I've finally decided what I'm going to do with my tarot reading.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Pentacles: I'm going to be very patient with my tarot reading.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Twitter so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: High Priestess: I'm using my intuition on Twitter.

2. Distant Future: Page of Pentacles: I'm learning something new on Twitter.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Wands: I'm standing my ground on Twitter.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading on why Facebook is unfair for enforcing their rules by punishing other Facebook user for positive reasons using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Past: 6 of Pentacles Reverse: Facebook isn't being too generous to other Facebook users by enforcing unfair rules and punishing them for positive reasons.

2. Present: 6 of Swords Reverse: This problem isn't going to go away that easily with Facebook unjust enforcement.

3. Future: Star Reverse: It's very hopeless for Facebook to change its rules.

So what do you think if my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Yesterday I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Facebook so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 7 of Pentacles: I'm going to be very patient on Facebook.

2. Distant Future: 10 of Cups: I'm going to be happy between friends and family on Facebook.

3. Far Distant Future: Queen of Wands: I'm going to be very magnetic and energetic on Facebook.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Instagram so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 2 of Wands: Everything is off to a very good start for me at Instagram.

2. Distant Future: 4 of Pentacles: It looks like I'm going to protect my photos on Instagram.

3. Far Distant Future: Justice: I'm going to be treated fairly and equally with other people on Instagram.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I try TikTok with the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 8 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer have to suffer from restrictions and limitations when I try TikTok.

2. Distant Future: 6 of Swords: All my problems will be over during my time at TikTok.

3. Far Distant Future: 2 of Wands Reverse: My experience at TikTok will be anti-climatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X