Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 164

Thread: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

  1. #151
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,021
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how's my Christianity turning out so far? I'm going to use the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and the three cards spread for interpretation.

    1. Near Future: Hanged Man: I'm going to make some sacrifices going to church every day.

    2. Distant Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: My money problems will be over when I go to church more often.

    3. Far Distant Future: King of Cups: I'm going to be compassionate and empathetic with my Christian path.

    So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

  2. #152
    Moderator Azvanna's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,173
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Optimistic Agnostic
    Location
    Qld, Australia
    Phrase
    Suspend Judgement

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how's my Christianity turning out so far? I'm going to use the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and the three cards spread for interpretation.

    1. Near Future: Hanged Man: I'm going to make some sacrifices going to church every day.

    2. Distant Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: My money problems will be over when I go to church more often.

    3. Far Distant Future: King of Cups: I'm going to be compassionate and empathetic with my Christian path.

    So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    As a fellow Christian for over 20 years now.. I need to warn you that going to church often is not going to fix your money problems. Handling money with care is what fixes money problems. Don't be tricked by people who talk fast.

    I encourage you to re-interpret 5 of Pentacles Reverse.

  3. #153
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,021
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Azvanna View Post
    As a fellow Christian for over 20 years now.. I need to warn you that going to church often is not going to fix your money problems. Handling money with care is what fixes money problems. Don't be tricked by people who talk fast.

    I encourage you to re-interpret 5 of Pentacles Reverse.
    No I'm not going to do that and I interpret my own way thank you very much. Also I thought you were Agnostic.

  4. #154
    Silver Member anubisa's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    No I'm not going to do that and I interpret my own way thank you very much. Also I thought you were Agnostic.
    Well I think we need to take into account our own interpretations we also need to listen to others. You did ask for others opinions BMH. When you have problems in life you can pray and use spirituality to help you, however, you also have to use the physical as well. We cannot wait for the deities to help us. Before I got my new job I prayed to Lord Anubis, but I couldn't sit on my ass doing nothing. I was active on websites submitting resumes and going to interviews. So you have to look at your money problem. Are you spending too much? What's going on? Maybe you need to keep a log of how much you spend and how much is coming in. Keep praying and going to church. However, be proactive as well. That's all I have to say.
    Anubisa

    Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

    Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

  5. #155
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,021
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Ok if you say so and yes I did say that. I think the 5 of Pentacles Reverse means that I'm not out of the cold anymore.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 20 Feb 2019 at 17:45.

  6. #156
    Moderator Azvanna's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,173
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Optimistic Agnostic
    Location
    Qld, Australia
    Phrase
    Suspend Judgement

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    No I'm not going to do that and I interpret my own way thank you very much. Also I thought you were Agnostic.
    Peace be with you. I'm glad you found a new way to interpret your card. Also, be careful when flinging mud. Some sticks.

  7. #157
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,021
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Azvanna View Post
    Peace be with you. I'm glad you found a new way to interpret your card. Also, be careful when flinging mud. Some sticks.
    Just to let you know I'm a Christian myself and I've been reading tarot for 11 years. The reason why I'm re-interpret just one time because it was very obvious that you were hypersensitive or probably didn't like my interpretation with the 5 of Pentacles Reverse. I'm going to still interpret my own interpretation. You're free to disagree with me but as the old thing goes: Don't argue with the cards. Just wanted to be very clear.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 22 Feb 2019 at 22:44.

  8. #158
    Moderator Azvanna's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,173
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Optimistic Agnostic
    Location
    Qld, Australia
    Phrase
    Suspend Judgement

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Actually, I posted the warning because I care about what happens to you. Iíve been in church long enough to hear a lot fast-talking, usually itinerate preachers tell people that the way to get money is to give it to the church ( or to them specifically). Itís not true. I was really hoping that you werenít influenced by one of those speakers. If you werenít, then thatís good.

    Also consider that nowhere in the Bible is it taught that simply attending church will make you wealthy. Usually, the provision of wealth is promised when you are also tithing, or giving to a home church. However, the New Testament teaching is usually to be unconcerned for material wealth. Your interpretation of the tarot reading doesnít fit with your religionís teaching. However, neither does the practise of divination strictly speaking, so whatever.

    My post was definitely not meant as a personal attack towards yourself. It was meant to operate as a warning for yourself and to have another look at what your cards may have been wishing to tell you. I see now that you werenít actually open to an opinion even though you asked for it. Iím sorry I have wasted my time caring. I wonít make the same mistake again, sir.

    So, if you want to attend church and hope for more money to come your way (maybe good-hearted people will just give you money.. that happened to a homeless guy at our church. He got hundreds of dollars every week because people felt sorry for him), more power to you.

    Wish you all the best with that.

  9. #159
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,021
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Azvanna View Post
    Actually, I posted the warning because I care about what happens to you. I’ve been in church long enough to hear a lot fast-talking, usually itinerate preachers tell people that the way to get money is to give it to the church ( or to them specifically). It’s not true. I was really hoping that you weren’t influenced by one of those speakers. If you weren’t, then that’s good.

    Also, consider that nowhere in the Bible is it taught that simply attending church will make you wealthy. Usually, the provision of wealth is promised when you are also tithing or giving to a home church. However, the New Testament teaching is usually to be unconcerned for material wealth. Your interpretation of the tarot reading doesn’t fit with your religion’s teaching. However, neither does the practice of divination, strictly speaking, so whatever.

    My post was definitely not meant as a personal attack towards yourself. It was meant to operate as a warning for yourself and to have another look at what your cards may have been wishing to tell you. I see now that you weren’t actually open to an opinion even though you asked for it. I’m sorry I have wasted my time caring. I won’t make the same mistake again, sir.

    So, if you want to attend church and hope for more money to come your way (maybe good-hearted people will just give you money.. that happened to a homeless guy at our church. He got hundreds of dollars every week because people felt sorry for him), more power to you.

    Wish you all the best with that.
    My apologies if I was a bit closed minded. I really need to stop being sensitive to react by criticism. I could see that now. But thank you to your honesty. I will interpret the cards differently. I still have a lot to learn.

  10. #160
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,021
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

    Ok moving on. Today I'm going to do a tarot reading for a very serious issue that I feel to need to address. The serious issue that I'm talking about is why does the Catholic Church keep abusing young children and always cover up? I'm using the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition and use the three card spread for interpretation.

    1. Past: Star Reverse: It seems like the Catholic Church have loss hope and integrity in their faith.

    2. Present: 2 of Cups Reverse: There's a violation of trust and relationship between the priest and the children.

    3. Future: High Priestess Reverse: There's a lack of intuition in the Catholic Church.

    So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 27 Feb 2019 at 16:08.

Similar Threads

  1. How do you feel about Tarot reading over the internet?
    By AutumnLeaf in forum Divination & Astrology
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28 Sep 2015, 01:46
  2. Mind Tarot Thinking Game
    By Bartmanhomer in forum LOLs, Quizzes & Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26 Sep 2015, 09:36
  3. Tarot Reading Request
    By Bartmanhomer in forum Divination & Astrology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18 Sep 2015, 07:15
  4. Picture this... What's in your mind?
    By B. de Corbin in forum Catacombs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09 Aug 2015, 12:40
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24 Mar 2012, 08:03

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •