BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Yeah my friends at my old program what's keep me together.

Comment

Believe In Myself Mind Tarot Reading

So anyway I did a mind tarot reading about why I just don't believing in myself anymore and I got some negative results.

1. Near Future: 7 of Swords: I haven't being totally honest of why I just don't believing myself anymore.

2. Distant Future: 7 of Cups: Everything that I used to believe in myself is all an illusion.

3. Far Distant Future: 4 of Cups: I'm suffering dissatisfaction from not believing myself.

Comment

Chess Tournament Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I was thinking about going to a chess tournament online and I did a mind tarot reading about it and I got some negative results. 1. Near Future: 6 of Cups Reverse: There's going to be bad memories during the chess tournament. 2. Distant Future: Magician Reverse: There's going to be manipulation during the chess tournament. 3. Far Distant Future: Moon: There's going to be deception at the chess tournament as well.

Comment

My Horrible Life Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I did a mind tarot reading about my horrible life and I got some negative results. 1. Near Future: Fool Reverse: My horrible life have taken a risk during my lifetime. 2. Distant Future: Tower: My horrible life have suffer a catastrophe turn for the worst. 3. Far Distant Future: 10 of Swords: My horrible life is in ruin.

Comment

Re: My Horrible Life Mind Tarot Reading

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
            Tonight I did a mind tarot reading about my horrible life and I got some negative results. 1. Near Future: Fool Reverse: My horrible life have taken a risk during my lifetime. 2. Distant Future: Tower: My horrible life have suffer a catastrophe turn for the worst. 3. Far Distant Future: 10 of Swords: My horrible life is in ruin.
            Doing your own reading is not always the best idea. It tends to be tainted by your current mood and energy (theres a bias involved). May want to consider having someone else do one rather than dwelling and sulking on your own findings that may not be entirely accurate

Comment

^What she said.
              Especially when we are talking about ways of divination that doesn't involve any physical tools. It will always be nuanced by your mood, attitude and preconceptions.
              For instance, if I did such a reading for myself, I would get Fool, Hermit and probably Death. But at least the first two. Why? Because that is the way I think about myself. Death because I'm afraid of it. If you keep asking about "your horrible life", what are the chances of ever getting a positive result?
              If you are in an upset mindset, perhaps it's better to go on a brisk walk than trying to reinforce your feelings (unintentionally) with certain spiritual practices that are meant for guidance.
              baah.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                Doing your own reading is not always the best idea. It tends to be tainted by your current mood and energy (theres a bias involved). May want to consider having someone else do one rather than dwelling and sulking on your own findings that may not be entirely accurate
                Well I do my mind tarot readings for myself all the time. There are no bias from my reading at all.

^What she said.
                Especially when we are talking about ways of divination that doesn't involve any physical tools. It will always be nuanced by your mood, attitude and preconceptions.
                For instance, if I did such a reading for myself, I would get Fool, Hermit and probably Death. But at least the first two. Why? Because that is the way I think about myself. Death because I'm afraid of it. If you keep asking about "your horrible life", what are the chances of ever getting a positive result?
                If you are in an upset mindset, perhaps it's better to go on a brisk walk than trying to reinforce your feelings (unintentionally) with certain spiritual practices that are meant for guidance.
                The Death card doesn't mean physical death it's means a major life change.

Comment

I'm a simple person and a hypochondriac. If I see something with the word Death written on it then it means I WILL DIE SOON.
                  baah.

Comment

I'm a simple person and a hypochondriac. If I see something with the word Death written on it then it means I WILL DIE SOON.
                    People get the Death card a bit confused. You'll not going to die with the Death card even if it's in reverse.

Comment

I guess it's the human instinct. Death is a strong word. But this idea of 'death' being a symbol of a major life change is fascinating.
                      baah.

Comment

I guess it's the human instinct. Death is a strong word. But this idea of 'death' being a symbol of a major life change is fascinating.
                        It's the death of the old and the birth of the new.
                        Lots of symbols of death are used to represent the bringing of the new. Look at the Phoenix.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          It's the death of the old and the birth of the new.
                          Lots of symbols of death are used to represent the bringing of the new. Look at the Phoenix.
                          I think you mean the Jugdement card Medusa. The Death and Judgement card are different.

Comment

I think you mean the Jugdement card Medusa. The Death and Judgement card are different.
                            What part do you think I'm wrong at? (I too am a tarot reader. I've proficient in the Thoth Deck)

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              What part do you think I'm wrong at? (I too am a tarot reader. I've proficient in the Thoth Deck)
                              It's just the resurrection of the Phoenix. The Judgement means the resurrection of the spiritual renewal. And Death mean major life changes.

Comment

It's just the resurrection of the Phoenix. The Judgement means the resurrection of the spiritual renewal. And Death mean major life changes.
                                Yes yes. I was referring to symbol of death not always meaning 'death'. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X