BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everyone. Today I'm going to do a tarot reading on what's going to happen when the players and I get a new Dungeon Master to play the Holidays Of Astorya game. Because our first DM dropped out of the game because he wasn't enjoying the game. So we're searching a new DM and hope that DM will make a commitment to play with us. Anyway I'm using the Robin Wood Tarot Deck and use the three card spread.

1. Near Future: Fool: This is the beginning of the new DM to play Holidays Of Astorya game.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Wands: There's going to be so much fights and arugment both in character and out of character.

3. Far Distant Future: Justice: There's going to be fairness at the end of the game.

So in summary, The game will turn out good for our new DM in the beginning. However there's going to be arugments in the middle of the game. And finally our new DM going to be very fair and equal. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everyone. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing writing my Pathfinder: House Party Of Chaos story so far. I'm using the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and I'm going to use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Death: There's going to be major life changes when I write my story so far.

2. Distant Future: Tower Reverse: There's going to be a great surprise during my story.

3. Far Distant Future: 9 of Cups: I'm going to get my wish. My story will turn out great in the end.

So in summary there's going to be major life changes, wonderful surprise and wish fulfilled with my story. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I play Boss Monster Card Game with more people. I'm using the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and the Three Card Spread For interpretation.

1. Near Future: King of Cups: I'm going to meet an older man who's compassionate and empathetic who going to play Boss Monster Card Game with me.

2. Distant Future: Knight of Cups: I'm going to meet a young man who's charming and seductive in a positive way to play Boss Monster Card Game with me.

3. Far Distant Future: Ace of Swords: There's going to be logic and brain power when I play Boss Monster Card Game with more people.

So in summary, it's going to be a great game. There will be a few people involved to play and the game with be focused in logic and strategy. So it's going to be a wonderful game. So what do you think of this interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey man, I'd like a reading, if it's not much trouble.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
            Hey man, I'd like a reading, if it's not much trouble.
            Sure I'll give you a reading but keep in mind that my reading is very honest and neutral. My reading is very positive and negative. So you may not like the reading that I'll gave you.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing so far. So it's basically a general reading. I'm going to use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer suffering from defeat and humiliation in my life.

2. Distant Future: Moon Reverse: Secrets will be revealed in a positive major way.

3. Far Distant Future: Empress: I'm going to received abundance in my life.

So in summary everything is great in my life. The majority of this reading is Major Arcana so something big will come up. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I get a girlfriend. I'm going to use the Mystical Manga Tarot and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Moon Reverse: Secrets will be reveal in a positive majr way.

2. Distant Future: There's going to be cooperation with my girlfriend.

3. Far Distant Future: Judgement: I'm going to reached a milestone within my relationship with my girlfriend.

So in summary things are looking great for me once I get a girlfriend.The majority of this reading is Major Arcana. So something big will come up. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me yur thoughts and opinions.
                Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 29 Jun 2018, 19:17.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I make new friends. I use a Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and a three card spread fr interpretation.

1. Near Future: Wheel Of Fortune: I'm going to be very lucky with my new friends.

2. Distant Future: Ace of Wands: This is the beginning of energy and enthusiasm with my new friends.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Wands: A challenge is put to a test for my friendship with my friends.

So in summary, things are going to turned out great with me and my new friends. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when my friend and I go to Coney Island together next Saturday. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Sun: There's going to be happiness and enjoyment went my friend and I go to Coney Island together in a positive major way.

2. Distant Future: Queen of Coins Reverse (Queen of Pentacles Reverse): We're going to meet an older woman who happen to be very greedy and lazy during Coney Island.

3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Wands: There's going to be a conflict between my friend and I at Coney Island.

So in summary, it's going to be very negative between my friend and I at Coney Island. In the beginning there will be happiness. In the middle we'll meet a greedy and lazy older woman during Coney Island. and in the end my friend and I are going to argue. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

How long are you staying at CI, far future to me is years upon years, so the far future card means you will go back in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by pillar View Post
                        How long are you staying at CI, far future to me is years upon years, so the far future card means you will go back in the future?
                        We're going to stay a few hours.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I run my very own tarot reading business. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Ace of Coins (Ace of Pentacles): This is the beginning of financial journey when I run my very own tarot reading business.

2. Distant Future: Ace of Wands: I'm going to be very enthusiastic when I do so many reading for new clients.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Wands: This is going to be a challenge when doing readings for different kinds of clients of all walks of life.

So in summary, my tarot reading business will turned out great. The majority of the spread is Wands. So it means there's going to be much action involved in this reading. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                            Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when my friend and I go to Coney Island together next Saturday. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Sun: There's going to be happiness and enjoyment went my friend and I go to Coney Island together in a positive major way.

2. Distant Future: Queen of Coins Reverse (Queen of Pentacles Reverse): We're going to meet an older woman who happen to be very greedy and lazy during Coney Island.

3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Wands: There's going to be a conflict between my friend and I at Coney Island.

So in summary, it's going to be very negative between my friend and I at Coney Island. In the beginning there will be happiness. In the middle we'll meet a greedy and lazy older woman during Coney Island. and in the end my friend and I are going to argue. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
                            Update for this reading. The first card was accurate but the last two cards was inaccurate. Oh well at least my friend and I have a great time at the New York Aquarium today.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself what's going to happen when I play an Epic Campaign of Dungeons and Dragons Version 3.5 game. Those who don't know what an Epic Campaign is, an Epic Campaign is for characters who's Level 21+. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 5 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer going to suffer defeat and humiliation when I play my Epic Campaign of D&D 3.5 game.

2. Distant Future: Ace of Coins (Ace of Pentacles): This is the beginning of money and finance during the game.

3. Far Distant Future: Knight of Cups: I'm going to be very happy and caring at the end of the game.

So in summary. I'm going to have a great experience playing my very first Epic Campaign of D&D 3.5. So what do yu think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how's my comic book is turning out so far. I use the Mystical Manga Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: 3 of Coins (3 of Pentacles): I'm doing a wonderful job making my comic book.

2. Distant Future: Page of Swords: I'm being very smart and decisive on how my comic book is reflecting to the readers.

3. Far Distant Future: 4 of Cups Reverse: I'm going to be very satisfied on how successful my comic book is going to make.

So in summary my comic book will be very successful and attracted so many readers along the way. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
                                Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 18 Jul 2018, 17:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X